Reunion *Special Chapter 2*

Second chapter of Doc *Reunion * is out!

Dear readers as always thank you for reading very very much! Also please take the time for voting or commenting ,it means so much to me (other writers too) and fire us up to write even more ! Responses also helps to move the story line,when we know that the readers are receiving what we want to tell .

I have a load of essays to write tests to study for and homework,and also work /job to do!So,please understand that updates are slow and I'm really feeling bad for it.

Love ya all and I'm keen on hearing your opinion as always!

Note:This story is dark,kids with mental problems ,unnatural affections,forced sex,forced relationship,submitting etc.Please ,be aware of this fact.

Any other boy in his right mind would had been unbearably happy in a situation,where his crush wanted to became his lover.Every other boy .But not Richard.

He fell.Face down on the floor in the middle of his thoughts.

Laughter.They all laughed and mocked him.Another heartbeat and the corridor was silent.He moved to pick up his bag slowly and warily,not aware of the coming storm.

"What happened?"Asked coldly Bobby as he looked down on the kneeling midget at his feet.

Suddenly everybody was minding their own business.

Richard gulped."I-I was just clumsy."Then stood gripping the shoulder strap of his blue bag.Looked down on the floor with rigid shoulders.His palms started to sweat.

Robert raised a brow."Who tripped him?"Looking around he questioned angrily.

"Nobody."Tried weakly Richard,still looking the dirt on his shoes.

"Was I talking to you?"Bobby asked,taking a step closer and hissing in Richard's face.The boy paled down and shook his head."Now ,that's clear.I want to know,who the hell tripped you?Don't try to lie again, I do not appreciate it."

Richard held his breath,the threat worked on him."I don't know."

Rage darkened the clear blue eyes as the jock walked up to a boy,who stood at his locker,showing his back to the scene.Bobby turned him around and pointed a finger at the freaked out boy."It was him?"

Shaking his head,Richard tried to calm his raising nerves."I didn't see . ."

Bobby cut him off raising a flat hand then clucked with his tongue.A sign he was getting impatient.Richard gulped again.But he really hadn't seen the culprit.

The jock walked over to another frightened student,pulled him by his shirt to stand before his boyfriend,then raised a questioning brow at Richard.

He shook his head again.Bobby picked out another of the crowd ,dragging him over to the embarrassed and scared Richard.Nobody dared to move .It went on and on,until the bell rang and teachers came around.

Bobby let go of another student ,narrowing his eyes he let his icy gaze roam around ,glaring the still frozen students and he threateningly said."Nobody will touch him.Nobody will mock him.Nobody will make fun of him.I made it clear two weeks ago.One more time I find him in a scene like this,and I will paint the walls with your blood."

The kids nodded and hurried away to their class when Bobby waved them off.

"I will deal with you later."Resentment drenched each word."Wait at my car after the last lesson."

A command then he turned around and walked away with hands forming fists .Every strike of his legs powerful and furious.

Every other boy had been happy but Richard wanted to crawl a hole and hide in it.Knew the threat was real,as real as his love for the cruel and brutal jock.