Ch 17

"So Aaron , i think you should tell me a story about yourself.....a good new story... if you don't  maybe i will start to gossip....."Wicked at me Kimberly while i went in to the employ health office with her take some aspirin. "Spit it out ! How was he? "  

"I am a gentlemen so i won't offer you any information." I took from the cabinet out some pills beside the exam beds and thanked the elderly nurse at the reception desk the medicine.

"You know, this gentlemen thing ...applies only with women." Patted my shoulder my childhood friend and gave me broad smile while we walked out to the corridors.

"OH...Darling ,There is equality between man and woman in the twenty-first century. Or not?" I raised an eyebrow with a fake  meditative  expression, but we knew i turned against her ,her favorite sentence. 

"Come on you know this text was to protect the women purity, even if they were bitches. " She shrugged   with a  red lipstick's grin on her pretty face her straightened blonde hair in ponytail.

"I see....lots of things makes sense."  

"Just tell me ." Kimberly commanded with an irritated tone. 

I started to open my mouth to say some smart comment about her aggressiveness but i saw  Fox to struggling with an older man in the examining. 

"What the......" I glanced at Kimberly " Have to go darling."

"Tonight i will make you testify." she said while i with rapid steps made my way over to Fox and other man .The man wanted to in the examining room but Nixon didn't let him. 

"Let me in." The tall man whose  had some grey in his hair  grabbed Nixon scrubs. "Get out of the way boy, I will beat in  these idiots some common sense."

"What is happening here?" I stepped closer and take a look in the room where to boy sat beside each other one badly beaten................. an ugly head injury .....slender boy maybe seventeen or younger. The other way bigger,,,,,,,, but maybe the same age. "So what is happening here ,I asked a question Fox. "I commanded and raised my voice. 

The man released Fox and started to say something to me but i raised my hand .

"I asked my Med sir. My apologize but i will listen to your reasons later. "I said politely but the man hardly  wanted to stay put ." You have to understand i can't let the doctors in my department act outrageously ." I  tried to calm him down. He nodded and stepped back from the enraged Nixon who adjusted his clothes and turned to me.

"Dr.Addison , i started examine my young patient " He pointed to the startled and beaten up boy ,who sat on the exam bed."When this man"He glanced the elderly man who was just as enraged as my Med " His father if i heard it well, wanted to harm the other  boy .I tried my best to politely ask him, to let me treat his son in peace .........but he still wanted punch the kid. " i saw anger in his eyes and i have to  admit he has a temper but still he is a doctor ,and if i were him i would do the same thing. The patient is the most important.

"I just want that  queer leave my son the hell alone." Shouted with anger  the man and attempted to go in the room again but Nixon stopped him with his body. The boy stiffened inside the room. 

"Sir i would appreciate if you could keep yourself calm. This is a hospital and we have other patients, i don't wan't to ask you to leave . " I stated calmly and the man  made his way closer  to me. He came almost face  to face   with a threatening look in his dark eyes. 

" I am the father of the boy in that fucking room. I am his guardian i  paying the bills here. Get the queer out of the room now or i will send him to the Trauma and even god won't  assemble him again." He hissed still in my face so i stepped back .

"Sir. Please calm down. I suppose the young man is there to provide support  to your son, who is in a bad state now. You are  just giving him greatest pressure, and it's crystal clear we have to call the police because your son is a victim, he should be in school this time not sitting here all beat up and shaking.Please understand the seriousness  of  the situation."  

" Dear................dear ? What happened?" We heard a  high pitched woman voice coming from behind my back and turned my head and glanced the worrying dark haired woman,who looked like the shaking boy inside the room.

"I don't know still i got a call from the school and i came here. " Answered the tall man to the woman while he hugged her and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Someone beat Eddie but i couldn't talk with him."

"Why honey? WHere is my babe?" The slender dark haired woman glanced at his son and made her way in to the room with a gasp. Fox instantly let her in . I went in after her and the tall man came in to the examining room after Nixon. "WHat happened dear? Are you okay ? Oh my god...your face....dear god. What happened? " Pleaded the woman her son who shifted uncomfortably in his seating position  and glanced at the other boy. 

"Mrs.Raynolds  , Some boy of the school..... who always picked on him ........caught. ....him after the first lesson.....I am sorry it's my fault, Ed didn't wanted to come out  .....shit.....................  but i said it would be okay......I am sorry i couldn't protect him ."  

" It's not your fault  Roy." Assured the  boy  the beaten one and placed a hand on his shoulder."It's not his fault dad,don't be like that please. "He glanced at his father with swollen red and blue eyes.

"Oh honey.......we will call the police . I won't let this happen again. I will have a talk with the principal too. Darling please come with me we have to make calls." The woman gave a sweet hug to the boys and sent glares to her husband, then turned to Fox and me." Please treat my son , we won't interfere your work"She glanced in the boys way " can Roy stay with my son?"

"Not a problem madam." Answered Nixon and then obliged for the mother and started clean the wounds of the boy face. 

" I hope you can handle with the situation ,from here on Fox." He nodded and i exited from the room with the parents.

The woman strictly lectured her husband about his bad temper and remembered him that they have a son who have the protect himself and they can't blame Roy for what happened. 

I smiled like i could hear my  own mother, mothers are strong creatures......no women. Creatures it's doesn't sounds good but they just something else. The father was now mostly worried too . 

It was nice he didn't hated his son he was just madly worried and angry at the attackers. If my father were  this nice maybe I would still  talk to him, well it's not like i didn't tried. He just can't understand  it........or me . His face was full of disgust and shame when i last saw him, it teared me up and down,but i couldn't let myself be ashamed i was doing it for Dale ..... my.....yeah love ,huh?  Snap out of it .........yeah i better....oh god ,now i am talking with myself. I am just not normal i swear. 

Photo of Brandon------------------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>