Ch12

He snickered at me with his inviting  dark silver eyes. I must say it was quite hard not to give in my inner self. These animal instincts were harder to control than i thought. His abdomen still in the angle of my view. 

"Not bad .Mr.Surgeon i must admit. But i was just thinking you will catch a cold sleeping like......"I pointed his uncovered and mouth watering stomach"  ....this." 

"How thoughtful of you , like a real Doc." He then laughed and stand up from the bed and took a step  closer to me. 

"I am a real Doc after all, i have to look out people health issues." I said smiling as he came closer and stopped inches from my face. I could feel his breath in my face and his shining but deep silver eyes sent shivers down my spine. 

"What can i say you are so kind." He grinned and took one more step "Thank you !" 

I could not afford to back off. But i didn't wanted him to get closer either, i didn't trust myself that much. But i have my morals and my rules. The hospital is non-hunting area for me at least. 

"Dr.Evatt please come to the meeting room. Dr.Brandon Evatt please come to the meeting room. " We heard from the speakers.

"Well i can't believe this coincidence. This is the second time the speaker disturbed us in the hospital. " He stated pouting and before he  started to make his way to the doors he pecked me in the lips lightly. " We will continuing  this but i have to go the duty calls."  My eyes widened and i wanted to punch him in the face ...again, but he stormed away in an instant.

"I can't believe this kid." I murmured to myself rather loudly and slapped the door as he walked in the corridors rather rapidly.

This kid woke up in me feelings i would rather suppress in myself just in a few days. In one moment  he is a childish sweet talking kid and the other he is quizzical and flirtatious sexy little demon. And i can't decide i should like that little demon or not. I know i definitely must not react him but it's hard . I am a man after all if somebody offers to me a bowl with full of delicious food, I can't say no.

***************

"Honey they will get down in a minute  come in. Clayton want to see your face too ."said my mum with a shining smile on her face. Her straight long brown hair in a ponytail as she invited me to my old family house .

"Okay. Thanks.But they are ready or they are just woke up like always. " I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"You know how are teenagers in Saturdays morning honey, of course they are just woke up." she answered at the way of the  huge kitchen where her husband sat at the kitchen counter eating fresh pancakes. 

"Morning son. How are you doing? "Asked Clayton while setting a plate for me and filled it with a huge amount of pancake."Sit and eat with me, your mother won't stop for a moment to eat with me in the mornings." He started to mock my mother with a grin.

 "I have to cook for my sweet children. It's blissful when we are all together and i want to make sure they having a healthy breakfast with us before going out." She said and started to make more pancakes.

"Clayton I have a feeling ,we won't leave until we eat all of this ." I snickered at my step father while taking a seat beside him .

"She likes us fat, Son." My mother giggled at us ,hearing Clayton's comment."How work going?"

"Good . And How are things going in the bank?"I asked while taking a bite from the delicious pancakes that my mother made. She is like a goddess of the kitchen.

"Boring like always, but smooth." He answered with a shrug,while eating his pancakes.

We turned our heads in the way of the noises and we caught site of my little brother and sister coming down of the stairs. 

"Morning! " Said Richard and took a seat beside me and my mother placed food on the counter before him in  a plate. He stared it and almost closed his eyes to sleep again.

"Morning sweetie.Now dig in." Then she turned away and took out one more plate to my sister who casually gave me a hug and placed a kiss on my cheek."My lost brother is home, how sweet of you!" then she went to get her plate too and took a seat beside her father.

"Not just i am home for today, i will spending a big amount of money on you two too." I said with a grin.

"Why , thank you !" Answered Laura while she ate her breakfast too.

"Do not be naughty!" My mother raised playfully her voice to Laura .

"Your mother is right be thankful to your brother. " Sided with her Clayton.

"I am !" Whined my bleach blond haired cheerleader sister. 

"How beautiful is your face my little baby brother ...new style?"I asked mocking as i noticed the purple shade around his eyes.

"Yeah, i am testing how hard is my skull." He answered with a grin.And i could see the anger on my mother and his father faces.

"What happened Richi?" I asked and raised an eyebrow with a strict voice.

"Nothing much. Not got along with Jocks in school. They don't like emo fags." He said with a shrug.

"Richi!"Shouted almost at the same time my mother and Clayton. 

"My son isn't a fag ,don't call yourself like that and don't let others to call you like that. I thought we talked about this matter. " Clayton raised his voice to my little brother ."Susan now i have to go , can i invite the boys for dinner and after that watching football ?" He asked sweetly while standing up and pecking her on the cheeks. My mother giggled like a little girl and answered.

"Of course my darling , but don't make a mess like the other time." Clayton nodded and waved at us placing kisses at Richi and Laura foreheads. I got  a manly handshake. I like my mother husband he is  a good father. BUt we aren't that close either, well i am closer with him then my own father whom disowned me when i came out in the uni. My mother was long divorced from him and married with Clayton. My father and mother got only me from their marriage, but my father got his own two children from his second wife like my mum from Clayton. I wasn't allowed to see them in years .I am sure my father stuffed their heads full of his prude and idiotic ideas about how i am sinful and will go to hell, because they didn't tried to make contact with me and when i tried to call they didn't speak with me a word.

"We are finished my lovely brother. Go SHOPPING now." Started shouting my rather loud sister  shaking me out of my thoughts.

"You wanted to say  my Lovely wallet .....right sis?" started to picking on her Richi. We started to laugh. I got the car keys from my mother and we made our way to the plaza.

After a long day with the  two teenager whose likes to spend my money , we got home in the late afternoon . The car was full with bags. Clothes and clothes and clothes and make up for Laura. And things for his guitar to Richi and some shoes i bought for him against his will, i can't let my little brother having only gym shoes......even if he likes them. I said goodbye to everyone and called a taxi to get home. My mother wanted me to stay dinner naturally but i said that Kimberly is waiting for me at home . She sent me questioning looks but  i told her to ask Kimberly about why she is living with me. I am not some gosipping woman. Of course Kimberly didn't waited for me she was at  the hospital she had the night shift , but i just wanted to be alone after the long day and rest.

Al tough i said to myself i will rest i made my way to the bar where i went last time with Kimberly to have a few drink before going home.