Ch 18

After the incident with Nixon and the young patient's father the things calmed down . Well almost, of course we had to call the police and they will hopefully start an investigation about the brutality against the patient that happened in his school. Fortunately he wasn't afraid to talk about what happened and named the bullies. I leaved everything the young restless Nixon to handle .

In the cafeteria in my lunch time i spotted  Nixon and Woodman eating together again.It was perfect chance for me to talk with Fox again more strictly about how to handle same situations like the one that occurred  earlier today.

"How is your day going?" The two man turned their heads in my way in surprise like some child ,and i smiled at that. "Can i sit here? " 

"Of course Sir." Zachery answered without further thinking and Fox nodded.

"Thanks." I took a seat beside Zachery and glanced at Nixon." Well Nixon,sorry if i am being unpleasant  to bother you in your resting time but we have to talk . "

"I thought that you won't let me off ......Sir." He gave me a sly grin and i nodded. Zachery was first confused but  after a thoughtful minute he seemed to realize what we were  talking about.

"I can't let you lose  your temper one more time. Even if you doing the right thing ,find a way that more......"

"Elegant?" 

"Oh, yeah .Nixon you seem to know what i am talking about. Good,now you have to learn the method and use it." I smiled and took a sip from my coffee."Al tough you were right. " I winked at Fox and the expression of my meds faces was priceless. "But you see ,in the end he was just a father who was worrying badly for his son. " 

"But threatening his own son or his lover not the right way...Sir." Nixon put his fork down and a  frown was on his face  with a furious flash in his green eyes. 

"People are bound to be blind when they love Nixon. It's a lesson that you will learn by experience. " I winked again to lighten the mood. " Oh i am so poetic today. "Grinning i added."Or maybe you haven't felt that deep about anybody Nixon?" 

His cheeks flushed a light red color due to my tease and i couldn't help but find myself laughing on his reaction.

"Fox ,you can be so innocent sometimes....it's hard to believe in your bad tempered side with that cheeky grin of yours. " Laughed loudly while commenting  Woodman. 

"I ain't cheeky ,you just have a straight face for everything. " Fox answered for the challenge and grinned absolutely forgetting my teasing and the red flush seemed to go away.

"But you don't argue with the bad temper part, interesting. "

"At least I am honest Zachery." He shrugged and this comment  found it's way to Woodman .....don't know why but the tension get bad between those two for minutes and they sent angry glances to each other. 

I watched in silence and waited .....Who will say the next word?....

"Hi. Doc. Good to see you again." Waved and walked over to our table the most annoying man in the world ,with whom i don't want to have  lunch, nor a world.  I should just go away before he arrives ,but really now ...really. I hardly have enough free time to eat and later i will have less. But i can't be obvious and just go to another table and eat............ just because he came here. Oh bloody hell, i am the coward either way......but at least i am not that obvious.   

"Hey,having a nice chat here ?" He flashed a cocky grin and took a seat beside Fox who greeted him alongside with Woodman. On his head a ponytail, hanging in his face and in his eyes a few short curly blond mop of hair. He was hot and full of  confidence....like saying with his body language ' I sexy and i know it'.

"So...Doc,How are you?" He smiled and placed his head on hands.Nixon's face revealed to be interested in Brandon attitude  with me. 

"Good." I  took another sip from my coffee.

"Than that's....good. Aye ,not interested in my day? ..."He smiled broadly clearly knowing i want to avoid the talk with him."You know it's only politeness Doc." 

I sighed admitted defeat in that. How i can lecture my own Meds if i clearly breaking the rules i set for them......and for myself as well.Don't think just talk .

 "Okay,Mr.Surgeon how is your day?" I couldn't hide my mocking tone.

"Shit. It is shit. Utterly shit. "He groaned frustrated "But now that i got to see you Doc ,all of a sudden i am feeling much better. "

I saw Zachery flinch but he didn't started to lecture Brandon .

"I would be happy if you could watch your manners and behavior while we eating Dr.Evatt." 

"Sorry ...sorry Doc. I will be a good boy promise. I just having a bad day ,nothing else really. "He sighed then glanced up from his tray and looked me in the eye."Well not anymore." He winked and took bite from his sandwich.

I felt anger raise in me, he flirted with me in front of my Meds in the hospital when i clearly told him not show any of his affection in our workplace. 

Zachery and Fox was glancing at me then Brandon with confused expressions,but they ate in silence and instead of  saying anything they went and started other conversations. 

"Doc ,after your shift ....." Brandon  leaned closer and quieted his voice down ,much to my pleasure " Are you up for a drink with me?" 

Well...........No ,I should say no. Absolutely can't go.With this cocky brat who can't  manage  very well his own attitude  not just in the hospital but anywhere else, this proven.....yeah in the bar this was proven. I can't go to there anymore.....oh well it was a nice place. Fuck ,this kid with his intense staring and flirtatious voice ,his moaning while he was on the table .... surrended to me defenseless ......with his muscular body while i rammed  in his body hard.............I want it. I want it again.He was much much better than any of my quickie in these past years, but he is a surgeon in this hospital on Trauma , i can't  risk my job my life.......but i already did. 

 "Okay.See when will you finish?" His face was lighter and seemed happy to my agreeing to meet up.

"Two hours earlier than you ,i will...... wait for you ........in the bakery.... across the hospital." He sent me a broad smile with all teeth "And thanks." 

I didn't say anything i just continued to ate my lunch while he leaned back in his seat and copied me. Fox and Brandon picked on some old topic about the hospital resting room,and the gossips that people went their to have sex not just once.Woodman mocked them ,saying they are acting like womans or old ladies with all this gossiping things, and that they are fools to believe easily anything they hear from the nurses.

I smiled the three man having a hated up argument about nurses women and men ,my mind started to wonder to the night and what will i saying to Kimberly when i .....then it hit me. I can't take him home ,I have Kimberly in my bed in my house. We can't fuck in the kitchen or the couch .....or the door way....even if it's good .....and we don't actually do it in the bed, my childhood friend is in the same bloody house in my room sleeping....yeah like hell ...She won't she will wait for me ,to nagging at me about the morning and what happened with Mr.Surgeon. .......well with this chance it's even a better  idea to get drunk and crush in Brandon place after that.....well not crashing most likely taking him again....but much slower and tenderly now...........Oh god i can't wait it.......Focus Aaron. Fuck,this devilishly sexy man makes me crazy and takes over my mind like some feverish dream in my worst state. I don't know what will happen to me know that i agreed to meet him.And meet and drink well that all will lead to sex ,and we both know it. God this man corrupted my mind.