ch16

I was walking down the corridors with my meds and checked the patients cartons and well being like every morning before sending they home and giving them a time to come back to check ups .  

I was in a foulmode all morning because of that cheeky surgeon. He insisted to ride with him in the hospital but i came with taxi. I can't be careful enough to keep the private seperate from work. Or so i tried until this little sexy devil man made my brain drop out every inch of sanity. That cheeky brat offeneded me every time we meet, offenes me try to pull my strings until they loose enough to rip. I am too old for this. Old and tired i had enough of these kind of connection .  

But last night this man made my body burn like fire with red flames. I didn't thought i still had in me. It was nothing like the one night men from the previous years. They were needed only to give me lust and satisfaction my body's needs. But even if he is a beautiful lover i can't give in my inner beast that i silented long ago. Even if it's appealing that a young gorgeous male is interested in me. He is indeed good at his job and has the look. This is one of the reasons i can't give too much credit to his words. I ain't doing it intentionally but i have trust issues ........big issues with trust ......lies and betraying. I don't want to play i don't want to take in hand the pistol and praying it to be empty when i pull the trigger. 

We had few patients and my gifted professional Meds were doing just right. 

I allowed myself to take a break and a coffee around eleven . I didn't missed the look on Kimberly face when i left in the morning after having a nerve wrecking breakfast with my childhood friend who i could strangle with pleasure right now and a young surgeon who is full of himself. 

I could just hope he won't do anything disturbing at least at the hospital..............oh my blind and hopeful mind. I knew clearly knew he will embarrasse me somehow or himself but i didn't cared last night.  

It was the worst idea of my patethic life to have the alcohol lead the way.

Our dearest Doc ....Aaron -------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Today i will just upload this little to get a view of our doc inner thoughts before the ball starts to roll and our doc will face more and more trouble. Thank you very much. Sorry for the mistakes again. Nowadays i only get my phone. If you liked the chapter or all in all the doc novel please feel free to let me know with votes or comments. I would be VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY.THank you so much. Love you all<3<3<3<3<3<3