Ch 5

"So Kimberly darling i have one no two question." I asked while drinking my bottle of beer , and placed it down to the bar counter. Where we were the only ones sitting.

"First what the bloody hell are we doing at 9 at the morning after almost 50 hours work getting drunk in a bar? Secondly what happened .....you don't look too good?" I asked her raising one eyebrow at her. She smiled at me put down her martini after swallowing a little.

"My husband is moving."She sad with a sad smile.I looked at her in in complete shock they were married fro about ten years now ...then it hit me.

"He got a job at another county or what and you aren't going with him?" I asked hoping my childhood friend won't leave the city.

"No Aaron baby. He is leaving . I-I kicked him out." She said with a strained voice. I gasped like a fish.

"What happened? "I asked knowing she wants to talk about it or we weren't here anyway.

"He -he had another woman too, for about two or three month now. "Her eyes got a little wet as she stared at her martini. And continued "I don't know Aaron, he said he loves me but he is tired. He wants to move to a little town got kids and start a farm. I -i don't wanna be bad wife, but i can't leave my work my family just because  he can't find a job here. He wanted to convince me for about a year now. But i  said it's okay he can be at home. I don't care,  we are in 21. century for god sake. But it violated his ego,  he said to me when i found out about this other  woman. And i kicked him out , saying he can go to his woman." She started sobbing."Maybe i am really a bad wife , but i have a carrier i like my job and i like the city. I loved him even though he couldn't got any job for the last two years. I didn't care really. He got drunk a lot too . But i knew he is having a hard time."

"Kimberly he hit you. I know it. I am not blind. I didn't made a big deal from it, cause i only saw it once and i knew you loved him. And you know i was in a bad relationship too with an aggressive man but not once you started to preach me. So if he cheated on you too. It's the time to end it darling. I am sorry but this is my opinion. I am your friend i won't lie to you so you can be happy and blind for a little time before everything goes wrong again. But i will help you with anything okay?" i said and hugged her while she cried.

" Why can't you be straight you idiot!!?? I so hate you all good man are married or gay ! How will i find a sexy man now. " We started to laugh . I love my friend she is funny and beautiful she will find a good man soon.

"Baby you are sexy not too old ...."she punched me in the arm"Okay,okay you are young and beautiful ,sexy, funny and if i were straight i would be married to you by now. It's the truth okay ?" I said smiling and winked at her.

"Okay now get drunk." She said smiling"My prince on white horse."She started to giggle.

"Ugh i can't stand this girly idea but let's get drunk princess." I smiled at her and we started to drink whiskey and vodka then till we didn't knew the time. The bar was filled up with people when we started leaving. I opened the door after i paid ,i don't know how much cause i couldn't see the money at all i was giving to the bartender who had at least two head. I balanced myself carefully with Kimberly in my hands. She was so wasted  and me too. I glanced up and it was dark. I didn't think we was there so long it got night. But hey we had a good time.The only question was how i would get home and where do i will pack this bag of salt .