Author's note

Hi there!

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO READ "KISSING REESE SANTILLAN". 

THIS MY MOST SUCCESSFUL STORY IN WATTPAD SINCE I STARTED WRITING IN 2014 FOLLOWED BY ITS SEQUEL "REMEMBER TO LOVE ME" WHICH YOU CAN ALSO FIND IN THE LIST OF MY STORIES.

SABAY SABAY NATING TUNGHAYAN KUNG PAANONG ANG DALAWANG TAO NA MAY MAGKAIBANG MUNDO AT PERSONALIDAD AY MAGKAKAKILALA AT MATUTUNAN MAHALIN ANG ISA'T ISA.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MY GIRLXGIRL STORIES AND DISCOVER THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE OF HATE, LOVE, LIES, AND HURT.

OUR MAIN CHARACTERS ARE:

REESE SANTILLAN AND MADISON DELA ROSA POPULARLY KNOWN AS SEXY KITTEN AND KUTING.

ENJOY READING.

CHEERS!

SOINTOYOU06

WARNING:

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission of the author.

Videos and pictures used in this story are not mine. Credit goes to the rightful owners.

Plagiarism is a crime!

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.