Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Zed awoke a few hours later in a dark, cold, concrete room. She saw Aunt Dis, Tedv and Dunrik all rested on a wall opposite from hers. She also saw that their arms were tied behind their backs. They were all awake and looked very pale and worried. She looked down at her arms to see that they were not tied together. She then looked around the room. She saw a big chair sitting in the middle of the room, and everyone could see the chair. She also saw a big figure neer a door, obviously guarding it. She also noticed that the floor was damp, with little streams of water dancing around the floor. Then the guard looked at her and saw that she had woken up. He opened the door and said something to another guard on the other side of the door. The first guard then closed the door again. Aunt Dis then turned a deathly white and started to breathe quicker. Dunrik bit his lip and Tedv shifted closer to Aunt Dis. Then, the guard stood to one side of the door and it opened. Another figure came in the door, this time wearing a black cloak. Then the woman sat on the big chair in the middle of the room. She smiled at herself and beckoned the guards to pick up Zed. They did, and placed her in front of the woman.

"Well, who do I have here?" The woman asked. She laughed a wicked laugh and pointed at Zed. "You! Get up and stand before me!" The woman shouted at Zed. She immediately did, taking a few steps away from the woman though. Zed looked helplessly at Aunt Dis, Dunrik and Tedv to see what she should do. But all they did was look worriedly at her, making Zed feel very nervous.

"Oh, you can't get help from them now. I'll stop them from telling you anything." The woman's voice was as cold as ice, and Zed suddenly turned pale.

"Your majesty, someone is here for you." One of the guards said. The woman smiled. "Yes. Bring him in. He will be very pleased with me." She laughed again, making Zed take a few more steps away from her. She was now about three meters away from her. The guard went out the door and came back in again a few moments later with another man.

"Greetings, darling. Have you found her?" The man asked. His voice matched her daughter's cold voice.

"Well, I think so."

"Why don't you check?"

"I am." The woman turned to face Zed. "Are you Zedra Waterxia?" Zed suddenly broke out in a sweat.

Do I answer her? She asked Chell, hoping he would answer.

No, Chell answered. So Zed didn't answer her. There was a long silence and the woman was getting frustrated.

"I asked, are you Zedra Waterxia?" She said in a louder tone. But Zed still didn't answer. The woman was getting impatient now. "I'm going to ask you one more time before anyone gets hurt. Are you Zedra Waterxia?" Zed still didn't answer the woman. "Ok then. Two can play this game. Guards, get her." The woman pointed at Aunt Dis. The guards picked her up and held her there. Zed couldn't bear seeing Aunt Dis in pain so she finally gave in.

"Put her down!" She screamed. But the woman just laughed.

"Only if you answer me." The woman was wicked.

"Ok. I am Zedra Waterxia!" She screamed so loud that it echoed around the room. The woman smiled and made a gesture for the guards to drop Aunt Dis and they did. Then the woman got up and did a little dance.

"I'm going to be famous! Father look! I found Zedra Waterxia!" She sung as she danced.

"Well done, darling. Master will be very please with you." The man said, in a calm tone. "Let us go and tell him right now." So the woman and the man went out the door, both looking very pleased with themselves. When the door was shut, Zed raced to Aunt Dis and the others.