Reality is a Bitch

Yukio's P.O.V

I was in goo, I was being dragged to hell who sent me here?...rin my elder twin brother damn him... he he took my life as a human away I resent him,... I dispise him!

Then as a flick of a switch I fell asleep my anger and confusion staying with me like flies on a carcas.

To my surprise I awoke gasping for air clawing away through the goo to breath then an explosion of blue fire from me caused the goo to dissapate and dissolve.

"Ugh uahh... ujgg" I gasped for air realizing I have became a demon feeling stronger and faster the reality of it all caused me to cry. I failed every one and every thing.

"Yukio you shouldn't cry your not six and if father saw you he would rip your arm off. I should know I did not a wonderful experience but I also learned we regenerate.  Said rin a far more familiar voice.

"You basterd look at what you have done to me! I will kill you! I swear on my life!" I yelled at him.

"Will you put some clothes on first your happy time is dangling about in your birthday suit, I dont want to continue to see it. Anyway father wants to see you and as well as a very special person. " he laughed and threw some clothes at me.

"Damnit...hic... dad I failed you." I said, as I cried. How can I live? Im not human, im a monster. Shortly after I got dressed. And walked through the marble doors from the room I was previously in.

"Hey cry baby, you must be pissed, since I grew up here for 3 years, but each year is a month. So yeah if need help training just ask I wont go easy on you." He said while walking the long corridors. The walls red with little detailed designs,  with gothic art and chandeliers. With skulls holding candles with blue fire.

"Rin you betrayed everyone,  and every thing. How can you possibly be happy!" I yelled at him.

"Do you know what I have done and what has done to me? I never want to hurt anyone but I dont have a choice! He yelled than picked me up by the throught with anger in his eyes. Than dropped me to the ground and starting coughing up blood, and screaming.

"Rin? Ar-Are you okay? I was worried now.

Rin was bleeding terribly.

"This is my punishment and yours if you disobey orders." He said slowly getting to his feet. Rin wasn't hurting me he was showing me what happends when you disobey.  His blood soon to burnt away. "Father's throne is this way". Soon we made it too the main doors of the throne room.

"Rin, you have hidden my heart why? I must know of its location! Screamed amion."

"I will give it to you when you respect me amion." He said walking passed him with out a fear of him.

"You fool you need to RESPECT ME!" Yelled amion, comming to punch rin, then rin grabbed his fist and then flicked his fingers causing him to go in the dungeon. "No! NOooooOooOoooo!!!!!... sudden silence.

"Rin go to your room untill called otherwise your brother needs a long conversation with a little time out." Said satan

"Dont you dare hurt him i swea-". Rin yelled before cut off. And choking

"Rin do you want to join amion? I think you do! Since you wont obey my orders!" Yelled satan.

I had never relised it, rin never wanted to harm us, wow the shock of reality... is a bitch.