Cram School for a demon

Im here in assiah to trick and act innocent,  im spying as an Excorcist,  I will kidnap yukio and take him to gehenna,  my priority examine the Knights of True Cross tactics strategy's and act un suspicious.

First day of Excorcist cram school

"We have a new student,  Rin Okumura. " said yukio.  I sat down near a young girl named shemi, seems sweet.

"Hey isnt your name Yukio Okumura? " asked a girl with tiny eyebrows, like thumb prints on her face.

"Rin is my elder twin,  who was missing for a while and has returned home he has anmesia of the incident. Thanks for asking kamiki". He said.

I decided to act like im paying attention, usally daydream.  Man the room is old dusty and needs a makeover. Yukio hands us all a test on plants. Of course I finished the test and wated for the of the time to turn it in.

"Slacker you should just leave". Said Sugouro, or bon big strong tough guy with black hair and a yellow streek in his hair making it a mow hawk and has a tendency to glare.

"What ever". I turned my head and chat to shemi.

Later yukio hands our test back,

Kamiki,  Sugouro, Rin, and shemi.

I got a 100, while sugouro got s 97. I felt bad for shemi she got a 41. Whatever

"Rin good job, thats better!" He patted my back.

"I find it naturally easy". I let my pun sunk in. I heard groans around the room.

Next week is Esquire camp don't forget!