Discipline

Rin P.O.V

I was walking to demon etiquette which was nearby my regular classes.  When I did satan was sitting in a chair in a giant white room.

"You are a minute late that will be the first punishment,  second I have a gift that can hide your tail like a real gentleman does. " he was holding a ring that go's on my tail. so I take it.

"Thank you father,  but how can I show or dont show it?" I asked placing the ring on my tail.

"Well that's a good question,  you say kani you make it appear and kano to make it dissappear,  but I can take it off.  But you have a mission. "

"What's my mission?" I ask eagerly.

"Kill that abomination" he said pointing to a woman in chains, crying. She wasn't their a second ago. Or was I not paying attention?

"Why? she hasn't done nothing to us". I said.

"Weak hearted you must learn to be cold hearted missions come first, feelings come second.  So here is your punishment.  kashmir". He said unemotional.  I felt like some one repeatedly stabbed me and killed me over and over. I coughed up blood.  "try again use a weapon of choice on the wall. and kill her." he said.  As such I walked on the woman and saw fear in her eyes and stabbed her in the heart watching life drain from her eyes.

"Oh god. ... what have I done? " I said tears streaming down my face.

"You took care of a Excorcist that tortured millions of demons. and learn again feelings second mission first kashmir". I fell to my knee's coughing up blood.

------------ Time skip by three months

now I have been getting all A's if I dont its torture like literally,  and dad doesn't have to say the Word I will be sent to a dungeon and tortured terribly until dying wouldn't seem nice enough for the physical and mental pain.

I have been practicing with an sword and my blue fire, I have control over It it has none on me. Demonic blood lust is under control I guess but I have to have my powers undercheck and cover. I must keep my loyalties to father when doing every mission. I guess Discipline over a dog.