The Return of the lost

Yukio's P.O.V

"What do you mean he has returned?  Thank god! Where is he? I said through the phone.  Three months and before the esquire training camp.

"Yeah Rin is home come quickly to the monastery,  he needs medical treatment! " father fujimoto replied. As soon I as I heard that I got a magic key and unlocked it to the back door of the monastery. 

"Dad! Where is he?! I yelled running to father fujimoto.

"Right here! He was holding rin who was slowly healing.

"Yuk...io hey i dont think i can go to the inter...view. "cough" my head really hurts". He smiled weakly and coughed up blood than soon after passed out. He had awkend his demonic power since he had a tail.

"Rin! Hey stay with me! Dangit!" I looked around checking for anything around him but I only saw his sword.

Next day.

I awoke to smell rin cooking breakfast,  like he used to when he was home in the morning.

"Hey rin? You gotta come with me" I asked.

"Yukio I think im gonna be an Excorcist dad told me what happened,  I want to beat satan". He a said it sounded like he was serious.  "I have no memory of the last 3-4 months". I just stood their in awe.

"Well I don't know,  maybe, I gotta ask a friend. " I told him.

"You mean 'Pheles Mephesto?' I already talked to him he said ask you its up to you if I should. " he asked looking over his eye's were like the old him but scary on the inside,  like something or someone was their too.

"Rin you can be an Excorcist but if you betray I will exorcize you". I said

"Whoopede flippen doo im used to hearing that". He laughed, even I did.