An Act Of Lies Part 2

"Shura bless them in triple C holy water, should I go after him, he is probably here and where is yukio?" I asked her.

"Yukio went off to a flare that went off but it seems everyone is here which means who is gone other than yukio. I want thy quest granted". Then kurikara appeared from stomach tattoo.

"Hey didn't you say dont let my power be shown? I'll fight him if I have to." Smirking

"You, Yukio,  and I are capable of taking him on, you however can without getting hurt badly". Said shura, she handed my my sword. Then shemi started walking to the direction out of the Holy unbreakable circle.

"Shemi! Hey combe back here!"  Then something within her neck was moving, a parisite from the moth demons. "Shura follow me! The rest stayback!".

"Rin damn it dont tell me what to do!" Shura said pulling out her sword from her second tattoo.  Soon appeard beamoth amions pet growling and slobering.

"You take care of IT while I take carr of him, this is my fight shura". I said running after amion.

"Oh rin I hope you have your heart because I have mine out! I want to see you bleed.  Gahahahahahahah." He laughed.

"Rin dont do it! Its a trap." Yelled yukio caught by a moth.

"Sorry yukio I intend to put up a show as an act of kindness and new beginning im not so good at lies. I pulled my sword from its binding.

"If you do this I wont recongnize you as my brother!" Yelled yukio.

"Hold on amion I must make a gehenna portal but do you mind dropping him in their if you have control over the moth?" I cut my arm making the blood spill out causing a portal to come up speaking the incantation.

"Sure I wonder what he will turn out like you or something far from human? Depends on his training and torturing."

"Rin stop! No stop au gh hfhfjk.." yelled yukio being sucked into the portal.

"Shall we begin?" Asked amion. And I nodded allowing my sword to be unsheathed,  the power I had gained heldped however,  I had to make this quick so I went behind him and cought hes legs off while managed to break my left arm, then I caught him on fire with my hell fire unable to move I took his heart and sealed it in my arm as a tattoo for him to obey me.

"Curse you rin!" He slowly burnt to a crisp."

I believe everyone saw me, so I headed down and bid them goodbye,  most of them frietend.

"Shemi I give you the heart of the god of earth so that you will take care of it and make it bloom with goodness" I said.

"Rin who and what are you!?" She asked.

"I guess I can no longer hide my identity,  I am thw second youngest son of Satan Rin Okumura although I seem evil, I am not. Soon their will be a new age, a golden age."

I said and every one stood with moths on the floor.

"Do not fear exwires I Augusteen angel the new palidin shall save you." Said the man with golden locks who appeared in front of me trying his best to kill me. But my sword unsheathed. "Die demon! Shall you burn like blue flames".

"I think not but I bid you goodbye of two things". I was walking into the portal I made and seeing his arm fall off Screaming.