Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Bianca's POV

He pulled out a small box. It looked like there was a ring inside!

I really hope he's not proposing. They aren't even dating, they just met. Don handed the flowers to my mother and got on his knee.

He opened the box and there was a beautiful, huge ring inside. Mama just covered her face with her hand and started tearing up.

"Mya, these two years have been the best two years of my life," He spoke.

Two years?! What the hell is he talking about?

"I know what you've been through and I just want you to know that I swear I'll never do that to you. I love you so much that love isn't even the word to describe it. Mya Penta Bello, Will you marry me?"

I turned to look at her and she was crying. "Yes, Don."

Don got up off of his knee and put the the ring of her left ring finger. Then he hugged her and then kissed her. 

They stopped eating each other and looked at me.

"Can someone explain because I'm so confused?" I said angry. They stopped kissing each other and looked at me.

"Oh, Bianca!" Mama said surprised.

I don't know why she's acting surprised to see me, we came here together.

"Yea, Bianca." I mocked her.

"Um well, you see, Don and I have been dating for two years and now we are engaged." Mama said laughing nervously.

"Oh really? Thanks for the memo, I mean it's not like I was standing right here when he proposed to you.," I said in a duh tone. "But why did you hide Don from me for two years? "

"Honey, I'm sorry I hid him from you, I knew would get mad." She claimed.

"No! You can't just assume that I'm going to get mad. When I was 16 and that's when I needed you the most! I actually wanted to spend time with you, but you never could because you had to stay out late !" I said getting angry and pacing back and forth.

I'm pacing back and forth because I'm trying to control my anger before I explode.

Well, I mean I just exploded but I don't want to explode again.

"Watch your voice!" She shouted at me.

Don was just standing there looking guilty. He shouldn't feel guilty. None of this is his fault.

"You know what-" I paced, I couldn't believe this is happening. She lied to me about him and never told me about him, "Congratulations, to you both." I said finally and went up stairs. I honestly didn't want to see either of them right now. Especially Mama.

Mamas POV

I should've told her about Don. She was right about when she was 16 years old.I always denied spending time with her and I spent time with Don instead.

I understand why she's hurt. She's a girl with a big, fragile heart who needs love from two parents. Since she only has one, I need to give her two times as much love. But I slacked off when I first started dating Don.

I would come home late and not make dinner. She had to make her own dinner.

Bianca was basically living on her own. She didn't see me in the mornings because I would be in bed, tired from the night before. And she didn't see me in the afternoon because of her school and my work. The only times we really saw each other was on the weekends.

She was forced to become independent and do things in her own. And it's easy for her now. That's why she doesn't need me anymore. All of this is my fault.

I left my bedroom and headed to Bianca's room when Don stopped me.

"Mya you need to go apologize to Bianca. She was right about everything." He said seriously.

"I know Don, I was just about go apologize." I said kind of frustrated.

"Okay. I'll wait downstairs." He kissed my cheek and left.

I knocked on Bianca's door softly once I got to her bedroom. I waited a while and she didn't come.

I knocked a little harder and then I finally heard footsteps. Bianca opened the door and looked at me. She looked so upset, my poor baby.

"Oh, Bianca." I said reaching for her so I could hug her.

"Please don't. Can you just tell me what you want?" She said softly pushing my arms away which broke my heart.

"Bianca, I'm sorry.-"

"It's okay. I forgive you. Goodnight." Bianca said with a tear falling down her face.

Before I could say anything else, she closed the door.

Charles POV

"Rise and shine princess!" I heard a deep voice say.

It sounds like Lance but maybe if I don't get up, he'll just go away-

The next thing I knew, I felt really cold. I sat up as quick as possible.I turned to see a Uncle Lance with an empty bucket. He just poured ice cold water on me.

"Why did you do that?!" I asked Uncle Lance, who was just smirking his ass off holding a bucket as if it was nothing.

"Because, we are needed somewhere." He said heading towards the door.

"Somewhere, like where?"

"Somewhere like, go take a shower and get dressed." He said leaving at closing the door.

I hate him so much.

I went to do the bathroom and spent a good 40 minutes in there taking a very warm shower since I had ice cold water thrown on me.

After I was done, I put on a suit and went down stairs.I went into the kitchen and saw Ashley and Lance there. They were speaking and stopped when they saw me come in.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing that concerns you. Let's be on our way." Lance said getting up and pushing me though the door.

We left the house and we went into the car. Once we were in the car Uncle Lance have a signal to our bodyguards to drive the car.

"May you tell me where we are going now?" I asked getting really aggravated.

"No. Now Shut up." He said looking out the window.

Hi guys. I'm sorry that I made a promise to update a long time ago and I didn't. I have been really busy lately. But don't worry, I won't forget about you guys. I Love you all .