Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Bianca's POV

The food finally arrived in about a half hour.

I sat down on the couch in front of the movie and a show was playing. It looked interesting.

"What movie is this?" I asked sitting down.

"No its a show. Its called 'Some Girls'." He sat down taking out all of the food. There was so many.

"Do you want the Chicken butterfly with chips and peri-peri sauce or-" He took out what looked like french fries with a small dip.

"Those are french fries." I looked at him confused while pointing at the so called 'chips'. He also looked confused but then he realized something.

"Oh what you Americans call french fries is what we called chips." Charles explained and I quickly understood. But then I was confused again.

"Then what do you guys call chips?" I asked.

"What?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Never mind. I don't want any of that. I just want the Chicken butterfly." I said taking out some chicken from the bag.

"Oh come on Bianca. You have to try this." He said dipping some 'chips' into the dip and putting it near my mouth.

"No." I shook my head.

"Bianca just try a little." He insisted.

"No. I don't want any. Its looks disgusting." I backed away from him.

"But its tastes amazing, I promise you. Just try a little piece and I'll leave you alone I swear."

"No, Charlie." I laughed and leaned away from him.

"Look." He took a chip with dip and ate it. As if that was going to make me want to eat it.

"Charlie, I'm not a baby." I said chuckling.

"Bianca try it." He inched closer to me and I stood up moving away from the couch.

"I don't want any. Can I just eat my chicken in peace?" I asked moving backwards towards the wall. Charles stood up from the couch and came closer to me. As we kept moving backwards, I was eventually trapped between him and the wall. I noticed how everything got quiet and the only thing I could hear was the television and maybe Charlie's heartbeat. We were chest to chest and I could feel it starting to speed up.

"Bianca. You should try it. Try something new." He whispered staring at my lips.

And then it happened. He leaned in and captured my lips with his. I know it sounds corny but that's how it happened. And I was actually kissing him back. And I actually liked it. It felt so right but I knew it was wrong even though it didn't feel like it. I snapped back to reality when he grabbed my face.

"Charlie what are you doing!?" I yelled pushing him away from me.

"What? Didn't you like it?" He looked confused and slightly upset.

"No!" I lied. He looked hurt. "You have a wife Charlie." I said sighing and leaning against the wall. Then I moved away from it. That's what got us into this situation in the first place.

"Shes not my wife-"

"Whatever Charlie shes your fiancee. It's basically the same thing. You shouldn't be doing this. Please don't ever do this again." I said aggravated.

He gave me a dry laugh and sat on the edge of the couch. "You know Bianca, it's funny how the first time we did this, you liked it and look at you now."

"Okay but the first time we kissed, I was drunk. So guess what, your argument is invalid!" I yelled at him. I regret getting drunk and kissing him now because it seems like he's going to bring it up every chance he gets.

"Bianca, I don't want to argue with you." Charles sighed following me into the bedroom.

"You know what Charles do me a favor and just focus on your fiancee." I said turning away from him.

"Did I upset you?" He sat down next to me.

"Yes you fucking did, actually. Don't kiss me again okay? You have a wife, it's not fair to her or to me." I frowned at him.

"I want to be more than friends." He laid his head on my shoulder.

"We all want things we cant get." I said shrugging his head of my shoulder.

"I can get you, you just wont let me."

"What's that's supposed to mean?" I smirked at him. Yeah right he can get me. That'll be really hard.

"I mean I'm an amazing man. I really don't know why you won't go with me."

"You are way too confident for your own good." I rolled my eyes. I know he's a King and all, but he's not all that.

"Why do you like me Charles?" I asked.

"Because you are perfect." He whispered.

"No I'm not." I said laughing.

"You are perfect to me."

"How corny." I said chuckling.

"Corny, but true. I love your smile, when you do actually smile. When we first met, you weren't afraid to show the real you even after you knew who I was. I like how you always say that things will be okay. You are positive. And I know you don't express yourself but when you actually trust me enough to express yourself to me, I will be the happiest person on Earth." He whispered.

After he confessed that I was silent. I had nothing to say. That was one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. I noticed that Charles was silent as well.

"Charles?" I whispered.

"Yes?" He was still awake. Unfortunately. I still didn't know what to say so it would be amazing if he had fell asleep after his little confession.

"You know I'm going back to America soon." I said quietly.

"After all I just said that's all you have to say?" He said standing up. Once again looking disappointed. I stood up after him.

"I don't know what to say." I say sheepishly.

"Say what you feel. How do you feel about what I just told you?" He looked at me intensely.

I shrugged. He sighed looking annoyed and turned to leave, but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"I don't know how to express my feelings. Or maybe I don't want to. I like keeping things to myself." I sighed.

"That's unhealthy." He scolded me, and I shrugged not caring. It was easier that way anyways.

"I want to sleep now." I looked away.

"Okay." I laid down and he laid down next to me.

"Charles I meant sleep alone." I chuckled.

"I wont touch you if that's what you want." He said softly.

"Okay. Goodnight.." I turned facing away from him feeling his presence and then I slept.

***

"Why do you have to go right now?" I asked Charles as I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry Love, but Ashley is going to be wondering where I am." Charles said fixing his hair in the mirror.

Despite our argument yesterday, I enjoyed his company and I didn't want him to go.

"I'll call you later, love." Charles kissed my forehead.

The action made me smile. Usually I would grimaced and back away but, it was cute.

"Bye loser." I called out to him and he stuck his tongue out at me.

This may be my favorite chapter because they are getting closer! Don't you just want Bianca to fall in love with Charles already? I do. Have a nice day guys. -B.