Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Bianca's POV

When something or someone hurts you try not to got back to it and make that same mistake you once made. In this case, it's my dear mother wanting love. I don't believe that love is real. It's imaginary. You may think that it's real and it may be going good at first but it'll all go downhill in a matter of time and you'll realize the mistake you made.

"I'm going upstairs Mom." I said to Mama once we got home.

I don't think that I want to meet this guy.

"No! You are going to stay down here, help me set up the table and then you will go upstairs to put on the dress that I bought for you. It's on your bed!" Mama yelled at me.

"You know what, If you want to date, go ahead, but I don't want him to be involved in my life!" I yelled at her. Even though I really tried not to yell at her.

"You know what-" She got cut off by the doorbell.

"Oh my God, he's here!," she panicked, "honey please. This is the only thing I'm asking of you. Can you please just comply for once?"

She begged me. I shouldn't ruin this for her. My mother does everything for me and this is the very least I should do for her. I didn't want to see her get her but then again this man could make her very happy.

"Fine, but if he hurts you, he doesn't get another chance." I said sternly.

"Okay baby girl." She said softly while chuckling and hugging me.

I quickly went upstairs to put on my dress. I definitely despised dresses but I guess I had to make a good impression for this 'Don' guy.

I left my hair the way it was. It went down to my chest was extremely curly and kinky. The only thing I get from my mom.

I walked down the stairs to see this light skinned man helping Mama set up the table.

He wasn't bad looking. All of a sudden I noticed him whispering and her giggling. Don and my mom began to lean into each other and they were about to kiss. I stopped it however, by coughing really loud. It's bad enough that I had to deal with this guy, but I'm not going have an image of them kissing in my head.

"Hello. You must be Bianca." The guy, i'm guessing was Don, said.

"Hello." I said curtly while playing with my hair . " I'm not going to apologize for being cold to this guy.

"Um... Bianca..., this is Don. Don this is my daughter Bianca." My mom said it so awkwardly, it made me want to laugh.

"Hi Bianca it's nice to meet you." He smiled at me.

"Now that, introductions are over with, let's start dinner." Mama cheered as she clapped her hands.

"What's for dinner?", I asked.

"It's steak,mashed potatoes, and steamed vegetables. " Mama said as my mouth literally watered. I couldn't wait to eat. Maybe Don should come over more because she only cooks this good and much when company was over.

Charles POV

I was really nervous about my father's reaction about me wanting to go to America.I decided to just make something up to persuade him.

"Father" I called out.

"Yes son". He still looked annoyed from our previous conversation, but I bet he'll love what I'm about to say.

"I have a proposition for you," He raised his eyebrows as to ask me to continue.

"I would like to go to America"

My father choked. On air. How do you choke on air? He's so dramatic.

"Have you lost-" I cut him off.

"My mind? No I haven't. When I go to America, I will find a wife and bring her back to be my queen. I'm already interested in someone who lives over there anyways" I said quickly.

Father paused and thought for a while before nodding his head. "That seems like a good idea Charles. Maybe you could keep a wife if you actually liked her" he said.

Obviously.

"Okay, so it's done. Charles you will be going to America and returning when you have a wife." He cheered and smiled.

My heartless father smiled, it's a miracle.Okay I'm going to America. However, I won't be looking for a wife.

(Vote And Comment Please. Tell me what you think. I'll keep updating more soon )