Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Bianca's POV

After that coffee meetup I had with Charles we decided to hang out for the rest of the time I was here. Today is April 5th and I leave April 14th, so we have a lot of time to spend here together.

Currently I was freaking out because my pill bottle is completely empty. There's no more ,not even one pill is left. And I really need those.

I know I said I didn't like taking those pills and I really didn't because they made me, happy. Anyways the only reason why I've been taking them is because of Charles. That's it. Only him, or else I wouldn't have taken them.

I should have really took more before I came here but I wasn't thinking. And today Charles and I decided to just take a walk. I'm going to be in a bad mood and I wont be able to control it. I don't want to have an attitude when talking to him.

I would cancel but I guess there's no point because I can't go and get pills anyways. They're prescription and I cant just get any pills. Or can I?

Maybe I could ask the pharmacy here to-

There was a knock on the door. I went to go see who it was and it was Charles.

I opened the door hard. "Charles what are you doing here?" I said harshly.

He winced. "I brought you some breakfast." He showed me a plastic bag from behind his back.

"No thanks." I said leaning on the door.

"What? It's bacon and waffles. You love bacon and waffles." He tried to smile. And I say 'tried to smile' because he looked like he was hurt and he didn't want to show it.

"Not today. Can you do me a favor and just leave me alone today?" I said in a monotone voice.

"Whats wrong? Did I do something to make you upset?" He looked concerned.

"Yes."

"What?" He asked surprised.

"You're here." I said.

He sighed and looked down.

"Bianca, I thought we agreed to hang out today, that's why I'm here." He walked inside my hotel room and sat on my bed.

Who invited him inside?

"Yeah well I said 2 pm not 1 pm."

"Bianca do you hear yourself right now? You are getting upset over the fact that I arrived just an hour early of what we agreed on," I closed the door and went to go in front of the mirror to fix my hair. Not that there was anything to fix.

"You look so cute." Charles said.

I looked down at my peach dress, Chanel flats, and then looked back up at the flowers in my hair. Then I grimaced and looked at Charles.

"Don't call me cute." I shook my head.

"Then stop doing cute things, cutie."Charles smiled. I playfully cringed.

I look Charles from head to toe and took in his outfit. he was wearing casual clothes. Charles was probably the only man I know who could pull off a suit and casual clothes.

"See something you like?" Charles smirked at me.

I shrugged, and chuckled, "Maybe,"Charles came up to me and randomly kissed my hand. It reminded me of when he kissed my hand on New Years Day at the hotel. I smiled at the memory.

"Anyways, make yourself useful and take me to the pharmacy." I said grabbing my bag.

"Why?"

"Please don't ask any questions." I sighed. I wasn't going to tell him why, obviously.