Chapter 16

(My Notes: Hey guys it's been a while. I actually planned it this way because I wanted this chapter to be perfect. To me this chapter is just awesome to me. Hopefully you guys think so. So sorry for the long wait, but it was totally worth making a good chapter for you guys. I hope you all think so too.)

Chapter 16

Bianca's POV

The almost kiss between Charles and I brought us closer. I realized that he wasn't that bad for a prince. The almost kiss left me curious about how it would feel to kiss him.

A few days after New Years, Charles went back to England. The King rushed him home, claiming that it was urgent. I made sure to ask repeatedly if Charles was okay and he always said yes.

"Hi, Charles!" I greeted him. Charles and I have been on skype every week. We were now inseparable.

"Hello Bianca, how is everything?"

"Everything is going great," I smiled. "I'm graduating in two months!" I clapped bouncing up and down.

"Oh, yes I remember. What do you want to do in college?" He asked.

"I don't know," I sighed. This time in every senior high school students life was the absolute hardest. That's been my answer lately. Because I literally do not know.

I was competing to be the valedictorian, everything was going well for me at this point.

"But, how are you?" Charles didn't reply he just look deep in thought. He looked troubled about something.

"Charles, what's the matter?" I asked him softly.

He snapped out his thoughts.

"What?" Charles asked confused. I repeated my question.

"Nothing." He looked away from me.

He was lying and I knew he was lying. That triggered my anger. I absolutely hate when people lie to me. Especially to my face.

"Charlie can you please just tell me? You can trust me."

"Bianca, I'm fine."

"Not you're not Charles. I don't understand why you are lying." I didn't want to seem annoying with all my pestering but I had to make sure he was okay.

"Bianca, I don't have to tell you anything." Charles spoke coldly while glaring at me.

He seemed to realize his outburst because he tried to apologize. "Bianca I promise you that I'm okay. There's nothing going on."

I knew he was lying but then again I honestly didn't have a right to be angry or even try to force him to tell me whats going on.

"My coronation is actually in a week." He said smiling brightly.

I was happy that he was happy. Charlie has told me all about how he was so excited to be king. He said he can't wait to make his kingdom better since his father basically ruined it.

"I am so happy for you." I said smiling.

I looked up at him. His face seemed relaxed but then it lit up with excitement like he just figured something out.

"Bianca! Would you like to come to my coronation?" Charles shouted.

"What? Charlie are you crazy? I live in New York and you want me to go all the way to the UK. I would love to go but I can't." I shook my head.

"Why not?" His face dropped.

"I - I have school." I picked a random excuse. I honestly didn't want to see Charlie face to face. This Skype this is just fine with me. With Skype if anything awkward or weird happened all I had to d was click the end button. If I was face to face with him I couldn't get end it like a phone call.