Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Bianca's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling horrible. The pain in my head was terrible. What did I do last night?

I didn't think I would regret drinking, but I definitely regret it now. Especially since I don't know how I ended up in this bed. I felt disgusted in my clothes so I went to go take a shower. I put on yesterday's clothes.

I looked for my phone and saw it on the nightstand besides my bed. I called Mama.

"Hey, baby." Mama answered.

"Hi Mama. Where are you?" I spoke quietly. If I spoke any louder I think I would scream at the pain.

"Don and I are in our hotel room. We are going to go shopping, get something to eat, and then go home. Do you want to come with?"

I shook my head and immediately cursed. I took a seat on the comfy bed. "No it's okay, i'll just stay here. Can you buy me some jeans and a shirt or something because I don't want to wear yesterday's outfit all day?"

"Sure, i'll see you later."

"Bye." I hanged up the phone.

I decided to go to the cafe, if they even had a cafe. Maybe some food in my stomach would help with the pain.

I grabbed the key card and my phone. But first I checked to see if they had like a robe and some slippers. And luckily they did because I don't want to walk around in this outfit. I was walking and someone bumped into me.

"Watch, where the fuck you're going." I said getting up from the floor. I pretty sure my headache increased by like hundred times because of this person.

Charles picked himself up and had a guilty look on his face. Why is it that I keep bumping into him? "I'm sorry." 

"Are you stalking me?" I asked titling my head to the side. If he was, I would feel a little flattered because he was still a prince. But, it was creepy nonetheless.

Charles let out a hearty laugh. I would have at least cracked a smile but the loudness of his laugh hurt my head. "No, we came here together after that New Years party, yesterday. Don't you remember?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried my hardest to think. Only little snippets came back to me. 

I shook my head slowly, "No, not really. But... thanks I guess." I said awkwardly. I didn't know what to say to him. For one, I was quite embarrassed and felt guilty after cursing at him a few minutes ago when he helped me at a vulnerable state yesterday. But then again, I didn't ask him.

I smiled awkward, and turned to walk away.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Charles called out to me. I halted in my tracks and sighed. I wish that he would just leave me be. I didn't want to explode on him and I was already feeling like garbage.

I turned around, "To look for a cafe. Don't follow me, please." I playfully rolled my eyes and turned around to continue my search.

After ten minutes of wandering around, I finally found the cafe. The cafe was nice, peaceful, and empty. It was just what I needed at the moment.

I went into a booth and ordered a bagel and some tea. While I was waiting for my order, I went through my pictures. One picture in particular made my eyes bulge.

The picture was of me, kissing Charles cheek. As I continued to swipe I saw more blurry pictures, but I could clearly make out that I was kissing his lips. I couldn't believe that I didn't remember any of this. 

I was distracted  by a noise across from me. I looked up from my phone and saw none other than Prince Charles himself.

I glared at him. "Ugh, I said don't follow me. But while you're here, do you mind explaining this to me?" I shoved my phone in his face.

Charles chuckled but it was hard for me to understand what was so funny. "Your telephone is off." I looked at it and it was off. I didn't find it funny though. I turned my phone back on and showed him the pictures from last night.

"Oh, that was last night." He stopping laughing and concentrated on the picture.

"Obviously, " I rolled my eyes, " but, why are we kissing?"

"Bianca, you got drunk and you initiated all of those kisses. You did not mind dancing or kissing me for that matter." He explained.

I sighed, I guess it wasn't his fault but i was still mad, " Just don't kiss me again. If I ever try to kiss you, just... I don't know, " I made some weird hand movements, "throw a bucket of water on me."

My breakfast finally arrived and I embraced the lovely smell. "Thank you," I told the waitress. and then I went back to my conversation with Charles.

Charles rolled his eyes, " Bianca, you would rather be drenched in water than kiss me ? Trust me, I am a good kisser. And you've seemed to enjoy my kisses last night as well."

I scoffed, " I beg to differ." I grabbed my bagel and cut it in two.

"Would you like to test that?" He smirked. 

I shrugged and felt my cheeks heat up. I didn't know what I was doing.

Charles look excited, "Well, kiss me and let's find out." He whispered while looking at my lips. As he leaned forward all I could think was , how the hell did I get in this situation?.

He leaned forward slowly and as his lips came close to my lips, his elbow knocked over my tea. 

My Notes: Happy Birthday to me! Lol. This is a Birthday present for you guys and myself. Its a present for me because I love seeing you guys happy when I publish my chapters. Love you all, XOXOXO.