A Thug's Bliss: Twenty Five

Excuse my mistakes. Please please please forgive me for the long wait. I had writer's block for this. I know some of y'all are gonna be coming at me crazy in the comment section for the next couple of chapters, but I know what IM DOING WITH MY BOOK. I already planned this out so I know how it's gonna end and where everything's gonna fall. So please don't come at me crazy.✌️

Chapter 25

Mickie

Money cocked his head back like he was offended. "Oh, so you don't wanna have my baby?"

Noticing a hint of anger in his voice, I immediately got nervous. I didn't want him to be mad at me again.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, confused. "N-no, Money. It's not that, I--"

"You ain't gettin a abortion." Money interrupted me.

"But, why? You said that you'll support anything I'll do.."

"So you gotta go kill our baby? Miss we wit that bullshit."

"Money, it's my body!" I argued back.

"I don't give a fuck. You shouldn't have let me fuck you witout a rubber."

His words stung me. It made me feel like a hoe.

"You sound like a hypocrite because last time I checked, you made Alaysia get an abortion." I rebutted, now starting to catch an attitude.

"I don't give a fuck about that bitch or that dead baby."

I didn't even say nothing because I knew nothing I said would get through to him.

++++++

"Aubree we can't force Mickie to do anything that she doesn't want to do." Katalina said. I finally told her that I was about 3 months pregnant.

She didn't judge me at all, in fact she was more understanding because she was once in the same predicament I was in now.

Aubree rolled her eyes.

I was spending the night because after the little argument me and Money had he just left the house.

Every time I called him, I would be sent to voicemail and he wouldn't answer none of my texts.

I needed someone to talk to and Aubree and Katalina were the perfect people to talk to.

He was really mad and I couldn't understand why when he let Alaysia get an abortion.

"Oh well mama, college ain't going nowhere." Aubree responded, as she kept eating her egg roll.

"If she wants to go to school, then let her, Aubreel. She has an offer to go to Harvard, if she wants to take them up on it, then so be it."

"Ma, whatever."

Katalina got up from the carpeted floor with her Chinese food in her hand.

"Mickie, we all make mistakes, but abortion is not always the answer... I mean look at me now, I did it and I was a single, teenaged mother." Katalina gave me a warm smile.

I returned it before she left out of Aubree's room.

"Bitch if you kill my niece or nephew imma kill you."

I just sighed. "Can we not talk about this anymore... I just... I don't even know."

Aubree just looked at me for a second. "Okay," She finally replied. "Guess who I saw today." Aubree changed subjects being the good friend she is.

"Who?"

"Dre's ass at the police headquarters."

"I feel so bad for him.." I replied, feeling sad again.