A Thug's Bliss: Four

I'm all nervous ;/, excuse my mistakes though ! This chapter was straight ass. so i'll be posting another chapter after this back to back .

************************************************************************************************

[ Mickie's Point Of View ]

I sat all of the bags of clothes on the floor, then I pulled my black v- neck over my head. I would take a bird bath, but my mom had two men over and I didn't want to run in to them.

I pulled on a white tank top and black sweatpants on, when I heard my door open. I turned around expecting to see my mother and her asking where I had gotten all the clothes from, but was surprised when I saw one of the men that my mom had over.

He was a well known drug dealer and I had saw him many times before, but only on the block. He was young, about 22 and he was very cute, but what was he doing in my room?

''Um, hi,'' I smiled at him, trying to be friendly. Maybe he had gotten lost on his way to the bathroom or something. Who am I kidding, my apartment is very small.

''Wassup, ma,'' He licked his lips at me, closing my door behind him.

'''The bathroom is at the end of the hall,'' I was afraid and I started backing up. He took big steps towards me before pressing himself on to me and kissing my neck, softly.

''Actually, I was looking for your room.''

''Why?" I asked, shaking. I was trying to stall him.

''I've seen you around for a while and I liked what I see.''  He forced his soft lips on to mine, slipping his big hands in to my sweatpants.

I pushed him off of me, roughly. I was taken aback, I was still a virgin and I've never went that far with someone, let alone had a boy in my room before.

''Shawty, don't fight. It'll just make it worse,'' He forced his lips back on to mine, holding my arms, so I couldn't fight. He bit my straps on my tank top and pulled both of them down with his teeth. He pulled both of my breasts out of it, easily, since I didn't have on a bra. I mean, who goes to sleep with a bra on?

He sucked on them, taking my left nipple in to his mouth. Getting desperate, I remembered I could use my legs to protect myself. I raised my leg and kicked him in his balls.

He screamed out in pain, before falling on to the ground and holding his penis.

I jumped over him and ran out of my room and in to the living room only to be stopped by my mother.

''Get back in there and make me my money,'' She snarled at me.

''I can't believe you!'' I yelled, my cheeks damp from tears.

I tried to leave, but my mom blocked my exit.

''Get back in there,'' She growled.

I slapped her before pushing her roughly out of my way. I opened my already opened door and ran out of my apartment and down the staircase, ignoring all the crackheads there, smoking pot.

''Aye, ain't that Candy's daughter?" One of them said as I ran out of of the building.

Tears kept flowing as I ran down the block. It was dark outside and I was an emotional wreck. I sat down on a bench in front of a empty park. 

I couldn't believe my mother sold me to that man, just so I could make her drug money.

There were drug dealers across the street from me and they were exchanging drugs and talking. Nothing new.