A Thug's Bliss: Nineteen

Ch. 16 is the ONLY private chapter now because Mickie loses her virginity in that chapter. Excuse my mistakes and sorry for the stars in the curse words for this chapter & chapter 17 , but I didn't want those chapters to be private.

Chapter 19

Dre

"D*mn, what imma tell Tre?" Money asked in disbelief.

"I don't even know," I replied, prying my eyes away from Reese's body that was riddled with bullets.

It didn't help the fact that one of our loyal workers and personal friend had gotten killed, but Nikko was now nowhere to be found.

We had sent some of the goons to canvas the area, but to no avail. The n*gga vanished.

Money was heated 'cause Reese had gotten murked and because he told me that we should've killed Nikko before but I wanted to keep him alive for the fact that I wanted to get information out of him.

Now he was gone, Reese was dead and we were 15 steps backwards, right where we started.

"Ion know how Tre gonna handle all this.." Money spoke.

Everybody knew that Reese was Tre's best friend. The f*cked up part about it was that Reese had flown into NYC just to see Tre a week ago to help him with with his East Coast movement. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel some typa way about his passing.

"You ain't gonna find out until you call him."

Money listened, pulling out his phone.

"Yo, wassup lil n*gga?" Money teased. He hadn't spoken to Tre ever since he left for New York which was some time ago.

Something ain't seem right to me.

You couldn't get into the traphouse if you ain't have a key, and even if you knew a worker, you still couldn't be allowed in which lead me to believe that Reese knew his killer and it could be someone in our circle.

Patrice

4 days later...

"Girl, Ion't know why you wear a weave in yo' sh*t... Yo' hair long as hell.." Parys stated as she braided a section of my thick hair into a cornrow, to get ready for the 32 inch light brown Malaysian bone straight weave that I planned on getting installed.

I was tired of honey blonde or black hair and I wanted a change.

A vast majority of me was doing this for Dre. To impress him. After, he let me suck on his d*ck a week and a half ago, my feelings and emotions was in an all time high.

I wanted to feel him in me, but he wasn't that vulnerable at the time.

"I wear weaves so I can style my hair anyway I want, so I can switch my shit up." I replied, admiring my deep red stiletto nails.

"Mhm, girl. I feel you." Parys continued on braiding my hair. "How's my lil' baby Carmie?"

Parys was my hairstylist in Nappy Cutz for almost 5 years, so she knew Caramel. I didn't trust just anybody to do my hair.

"Girl, she good and sh*t. With her daddy.." I replied, not really giving a fuck as I texted back to my best friend, Naomi.

I didn't tell anyone my business, not even Naomi.

There was somethings you couldn't tell your friends and I knew Naomi's big a*s mouth would tell her momma that I lost custody of Caramel to Dre in court with visitation only on Saturdays that he had to witness, then her momma would tell her friend , then her friend would tell everybody up in Hillside Houses and up and down the block, and I ain't have time for dat.