Chapter 30 - Lovers

Sephiroth lay awake in bed, he watched the breeze sway within the black curtins, he then saw a shadow, "Sephiroth" Genesis called. Sephiroth rolled his eyes when Genesis climbed through the window, "what do you want of me?" the General asked "isn't my good looks and charm not good enough anymore?" Genesis touching his auburn hair that was slowly turning silver. Sephiroth folded his arms, Genesis walked towards the bed and sat down close to his lover, "haven't you missed me?" he seductively whispered to the silver haired man, "Genesis.." Sephiroth started, but he couldn't concentrate with the man he loved. Genesis slowly smoothed Sephiroth's arm, Sephiroth looked up at Genesis, they stared in each others eyes for a moment before there lips met. Genesis softly pinned Sephiroth to the bed, they began deeply kissing raging with lust but Genesis pulled away sighing, he stood and walked towards the window "when the war of the beasts bring about the worlds end the goddess descends from the sky, wings of light and dark spread afar she guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting" he quoted without his Loveless copy. "Genesis, wait" Sephiroth said anxiously, Genesis walked back to his lover where they kissed again, "even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return" he said caressing Sephiroth's hair, he then left, leaving Sephiroth alone again. Sephiroth didn't sleep that night, he knew that he still loved Genesis but he was confused.