Chapter 10 - Midgar

Sephiroth stretched as he got out of the chopper, he bagan heading for the presidents office, it wasn't the same without out Genesis, he rolled his green eye's as he was already missing him, he then knocked on the presidents office to be greeted by him, he was on the larger side blonde hair and blue eyes just like his son Rufus, Rufus was also in the room using a laptop he was younger than Sephiroth but was still handsome. "Sir" Sephiroth greeted them both and walked in, "take these and feel free to take any on" the President said handing over a black folder with silver letters that read out "first class." Sephiroth nodded took the folders and went back to his apartment, he sat down and looked at through the folder, he saw the names of the Soldiers and the missions they were assigned to, he scanned through and looked for his lovers name. "Genesis Rhapsodos - assigned to Modeioheim" he read frowning, "I'm not allowing that" he spokw to himself feeling protective over his auburn Cadet, he edited the mission and assigned Genesis to the virtual training room, he took on the mission instead. Now that he had some free time, he went to the uniform department and designed a red leather long coat for Genesis, they began working on it immediately, "we will send it to you when it's finished" the guy at the desk said, Sephiroth nodded and left.

The apparent was airy and cold without Genesis, Sephiroth sighed and got a bottle of the finest red wine from the kitchen then went to his bedroom drinking from the bottle, he knew it was unprofessional but no one was around to see that. When he felt he was tipsy he pulled out his phone and got up Genesis' number, he text him saying "I miss you" he could smell the aroma of Genesis in his bed, he smelled like banora whites and fruit, Sephiroth got undressed and fell asleep. His slumber was not for long as he felt gentle hands feeling his chest Sephiroth smirked and grabbed the hand tightly around him "im glad you decided to come back" Sephiroth purred, he slowly opened his eyes to see messy blonde hair and the smell of whisky, Sephiroth immediately frowned grabbed the man and pinned him to the wall, "Lazard!" he said raising his voice, he then threw the smaller man across the room, "get out" he said standing on Lazards chest. Lazard scrambled to the door "and never speak of this incident if you want to keep breathing" he threatened as Lazard ran out. Though Sephiroth would come to regret those words.