Chapter 8 - Banora

Angeal smiled as he saw Sephiroth and Genesis getting out of the lift on the roof top they greeted each other as they got on board the helicopter which was a little small but they just about fit, Sephiroth glared out the window as the ShinRa building got smaller. Sephiroth had never been to Banora so he didn't know what to expect, Genesis and Angeal were happy enough there so it should be a little better than over crowded Midgar.

-

Sephiroth got out of the helicopter along side Angeal and Genesis, he was finally in Banora, the Village was quite cozy it had beautiful fields and dirt tracks leading to the houses, it was filled the Banora White trees were filled with plump dark purple apples Sephiroth was still glancing around at the buildings when Angeal finally spoke, "I'm going to see my mother, maybe I'll see you two later" Genesis nodded and took Sephiroth by the hand, "let's go to my house". The two Soldier's walked up the dirt hill to Genesis' house which was the largest in the area considering his parents were the landowners. They stepped through the large wooden door and Genesis was greeted by his parents, Sephiroth didn't say anything but wondered how Genesis had red hair when both his parents had black, he shock it off and was soon led to Genesis' room. It was huge, with a large bed, silk black curtains and red carpet. It had a large wooden bedside table with a copy of Loveless on top. Genesis glared out the window at the largest Banora White tree and sighed, Sephiroth walked behind him and put his hands on Genesis' hips kissing his neck, Genesis smiled and turned around only to have Sephiroth's lips pressed against his, Genesis broke it after a short while with dusted pick cheaks "come with me" he said grabbing Sephiroth by the hand and taking him outside. He brought him to the largest apple tree and sat in the cooling shade with Sephiroth in his lap, "even if the morrow is barren of promises nothing shall forestall my return." he quoted holding Sephiroth against his chest, Sephiroth turned around and kissed Genesis softly, it was dark now and the stars and the glimmering moonlight was shining above them, "Genesis.." Sephiroth started, "what is it?" Genesis asked looking into Sephiroth's eyes, "I... I" Sephiroth tried to say it "love you" Genesis said with a loving smile, Sephiroth had finally expressed his hidden feelings, they both smiled at each other and kissed under the apple tree.