Chapter 2 - Daydream

Sephiroth walked through the double doors to a large training room, it was completely bare, the Third Class Soldiers saluted him as he walked past them all. "withdraw your weapons" he said bitterly, the Soldier's did as they were told, Sephiroth then walked down the line of Soldiers and examined how they held there swords, he was pleased with everyone but Genesis, he knew Genesis was holding his sword properly but he decided it would be amusing to state otherwise. "Cadet Rhapsodos" he bagan to speak out, the third class Soldier looked at him with those icy blue eye's, Sephiroth smirked, "your not doing it properly" he then said, his voice breaking the silence from the room, Sephiroth walked up to Genesis and grabbed his arms moving them to what he thought looked better on him Sephiroth enjoyed the touch of Genesis' pale skin, Genesis tried to keep a straight face but a slight smirk came across his pouty lips, as he was enjoying every second of it.

Sephiroth was pleased with the actions he took with the cadet, he turned away from him and unfastened his belt on his long black leather coat and took it off as well as the two belts around his bare chest. Genesis couldn't stop starring at the perfect curves and muscles on Sephiroth's body, he didn't notice but he had a dusting of pink covering his cheaks. Sephiroth's long knee length silver beautiful locks ran all the way down his back, he then slowly turned around and faced the Soldier's that were intensely watching him, he noticed a couple of them blushing, and so was the auburn haired cadet that he enjoyed singling out. "I want you to use your abilities with magic" Sephiroth said in a demanding tone, the cadets took there fighting stances and one by one they were tested to use there materia, one Soldier that stood next to Angeal used the spell 'lightning' the spell flew towards Sephiroth but was deflected by his long katana Masamune, the lightning bolt backfired into the Soldier instantly sending a jolt of electricity through his body knocking him into the hard surface of the cold stone wall, the cadet then collapsed to the floor unconscious. Sephiroth smiled at the attempt that the Soldier had made, the other cadets looked in shock at the fallen Soldier all but one man that was still continuing to stare at Sephiroth's body. Angeal was next to use magic, his dark blue eyes focused on the magic he was using, he conjured a water ball and forcefully threw it at the General, Sephiroth smiled and absorbed the attack, the water had socked into his long silver hair, his body was dripping from the water, Genesis could not take his eyes off him now, he was fixed on the perfect curves and pex that now had a coating of water dripping down it, until he heard Sephiroth's voice "cadet Rhapsodos" he said bluntly, Genesis jumped and looked into Sephiroth's hypnotising green cat like eyes, he began to heavily blush, when he realised that everyone was waiting on him, Genesis then clenched his fist and used fire, he raised his hand and released on to Sephiroth, the General deflected it back like he did before but Genesis had quicker reflexes than the Soldier that used lightning and insted dodged the blazing fire. Sephiroth curved a smirk on his lips, "humph, lack of concentration" he said coldly to the auburn haired cadet, Genesis frowned at the statement, he wondered if Sephiroth would ever take him seriously. "you will stay behind, and I'll have to show you the meaning of discipline" the General said almost sounding playful, "careful Genesis" Angeal whispered to him, Genesis sighed and let the training continue.

After a few hours of slashing blades and the use of materia the cadets were dismissed apart from Genesis, from the 'lack of concentration'. Genesis always kept his poem Loveless on him at all times, despite his tight third class red armour he forged a pocket by his left hip to keep the book on him, he sighed and leaned on his right hip slouching, "and what is that?" Sephiroth asked stairing at the cream colored book slightly sticking out just enough to get the General's attention, Genesis glared at the book and covered it up, "nothing of your concern" he said rolling his eyes, Sephiroth was always curious when something got his attention, Sephiroth was also quick he crept towards the sloughing cadet and with his left arm on his firm chest and held his body to the wall, and simply took his Loveless from him, he put Genesis down and examined the book. The book was kept in perfect condition on the cover it had silver capital letters saying 'LOVELESS' he opened it and flipped through the pages, while this was happening Genesis grew irritated he didn't let anyone touch his book, and now Sephiroth was carelessly looking through it. "give me my book back" Genesis said in almost a demanding tone, Sephiroth closed the book and glared into Genesis' eyes, "then take it from me" he said with a smile across his face. The Cadets eyes widened as he knew he did not match the strength of Sephiroth yet, but he needed his book back, he knew he would not be able to rest without it. Genesis charged at the General, Sephiroth smiled and took a step to the right letting Genesis fall head first into the cold wall, Genesis was dazed and fell backwards, Sephiroth faintly chuckled to himself but it was only creating fuel to the Cadets mental fire, Sephiroth turned to walk away, his footsteps being the only sound in the room, they almost sounded like an echo, he heared the Cadet get up with quick paced footsteps Sephiroth fell to the floor, with Genesis smirking on top of him, Genesis had quickly tackled Sephiroth and pinned him on the ground, for a moment he took the time to admire Sephiroth's features, his pale green eyes stood out among his long thick black eyelashes, he was pale with silver curtains on either side of his face, for a moment the Cadet thought about leaning towards the General and softly kissing him, but he had to banish the thoughts out of his mind since Sephiroth world probably stab him for doing so and he was also getting aroused by the thought. Sephiroth just lay there looking into the Cadets beautiful eyes, Genesis was a very handsome man and Sephiroth knew it. Sephiroth then smiled and sighed, "you still have lack of concentration" he breathed out, he knew many ways of how he could take hold of Genesis but decided to observe him insted, he saw Genesis snap out of his daydream, "I just want my book" Genesis said sighing, Sephiroth sighed and pushed Genesis off him, he stood up leaving the Cadet on the floor, as he was walking out he threw the book over his shoulder "catch" he said mockingly but continued to walk out.