Chapter 24 - New Guy

It had been a month since Genesis had left, Angeal was now in charge of the Second class Soldier's, he quickly formed a bond with a young man named Zack, he was you could say overconfident, but always tried his best, he had black spiky hair, shining blue eyes, and he was almost puppy like with how innocent he looked, so Angeal would call him Zack the puppy. Zack would just roll his eyes and brightly smile at the nickname. Angeal always told Zack to have dreams and honour, he pressed this on Zack because really Angeal wanted to give someone the courage and spirit to be a hero as Angeal now thought himself as a monster but didn't show it. Though Angeal was concerned about Sephiroth, no one saw much of him since Genesis had left. Concerned, Angeal decided to go and check on the silverhaired General.

-

Angeal braced himself as he walked through Sephiroth's door, Sephiroth was busy writing something with a fountain pen in slanted writing, but Angeal knew better than to ask what it was. "Sephiroth, it's been a while.." Angeal said with a concerned expression. Sephiroth was tence he quickly turned his head to face Angeal. "I suppose it has" Sephiroth replied with an expression of sorrow, Angeal took a seat next to his friend and examined his face, Sephiroth was sickly pale with dark rings under his eyes. He hadn't been the same since Genesis had left, "I've been training some second class Soldiers, there is one in particular that would love to meet you" "I have no time for petty matters" Sephiroth cut Angeal's sentence. Angeal sighed, "I've recommended him for first class... I will be assisting him to Wuti" Sephiroth's expression soon changed as that was where Genesis had supposedly gone missing in action. Sephiroth said nothing as Angeal left, but the least he could do was to go and see if there was any sign of Genesis there.