Special Chapter

Forgive me this is unfortunately not an update. It's rather some 'Fun facts about the story and the characters.

So...let's get started!

Fun fact#1 - This story started from a simple essay title: ' Write a story about a boy who refuses to obey a command.' Which kind of explains  why the first chapter is so short.

Fun fact#2- The creation of the story was heavily influenced by the mechanisms of the Fire Emblem universe.

Fun fact#3- Gawain's big appetite was inspired by my dog's big appetite.

Fun fact#4- Aaron and his father being mercenaries was inspired by Byleth's ( FE Three Houses) father who is a mercenary himself.

Fun fact#5- I was looking for a name for the kingdom in which the brothers live in, and since I was dead set on picking the Blue Lions, the name ' The Holy Kingdom of Faerghus' got stuck in my head. Hence, the name Fargas.

Fun fact#6- Aaron enjoys painting landscapes.

Fun fact#7- The dragon is female.

Fun fact#8- I named the dragon Ruby because I'm much into ' The Land of Lustrous' ( or Houseki No Kuni), an anime where the main characters are gems.

Fun fact#9- If one of the two brothers had to befriend Ruby first, it would be Aaron.

Funfact#10- Adrien is only commoner among the Knights of Fargas.

Fun fact#11- Adrien  was named after  Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Ladybug.

Fun fact#12- The dragon rider would have stayed nameless but was later named Cobalt by LucyRanger16

Fun fact#13- I named Brandon after Brandon from Winx  Club.  ( God knows how the younger me watched this sh*t )

Fun fact#14- Eugene is a big softie when it comes to kids; he likes taking care of them and cannot resist them.

Fun fact#15-I named Gawain's father Vladimir after Vladimir Blade from Inazuma Eleven  GO!

Fun fact#16- The mother of Aaron and Gawain is named Judith.

Fun fact#17- The princess' name is Selene.

Fun fact#18- Melody's dream is to become a famous songstress.

Fun fact#19-  Aaron's father is named Raeburn.

Fun fact#20- The King's name is Nox.

Fun fact#21- Princess Selene and Aaron are cousins.

Fun fact#22- Princess Selene is Gawain's aunt.

Fun fact#23- Adrien and Cobalt are distant cousins but do not know each other nor do they know they are related.

Fun fact#24- Aaron can claim the throne. He is right after Princess Selene in the succession line.

- - - - - - - -

Yup, so that's all I can tell for now. Also, I'm planning an ' extra ' book where extra one-shots about the characters will be published. What do you think?