Chapter 10

It's been more than a week since the almost-kiss. A week! And nothing. Harry and I have been totally normal around each other, which surprises me. I was sure it would be awkward, but it wasn't. Tess and I have been basically living in with the boys this week and we've gotten to know each other so well. Now it's like we've known each other for years.

And I've fallen for Harry more and more.

A couple days ago, Louis suggested we play a get-to-know-you game. We all sat in a circle and took turns asking questions. Everyone had to answer, no exceptions.

*****Flashback*****

"I'll go first and ask an easy question." Louis started. "What's your full name? Mine's Louis William Tomlinson." 

We all went around the circle and answered in turn.

"Niall James Horan."

"Tessa Nicole Sauders."

"Zayn Javadd Malik."

"Liam James Payne."

"Harry Edward Styles."

"Clarissa Elaine Lovette."

Harry looked at me. "That's really pretty. How come I didn't know your real name?"

I shrugged. "You never asked."

"Okay! Me next!" Zayn smirked. "Are you a virgin? I'm not."

"No."

"No."

"No." I knew that Harry wasn't a virgin, but hearing it was still a bit disappointing.

"I am." I answered and looked at Louis for his answer.

"Nope."

"Uhh, yeah, I am." Niall muttered.

"Me too." Tess answered.

"Three out of seven. Not bad." Zayn commented.

"How come you guys are virgins?" Louis asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Niall asked, a bit shocked. Lou shrugged.

"I believe in waiting until I'm married." I answered confidently. I saw all the boys glance at Harry. Okay then.

"Me too." Niall and Tess answered simultaneously. They looked at each other and smiled.

"See that works out." Louis said, gesturing to Tess and Niall. "This, not so much." He pointedly looked between me and Harry.

I coughed awkwardly. What the heck?

Noticing my awkwardness, Liam, bless him, jumped in with a question. Thankfully, a harmless question.

We continued playing and soon the previous question had been forgotten.

*****End Flashback*****

Over the course of the week, my life had changed so much. I'd become best friends with international super stars. It's not every day you get mobbed at the mall because you were with Louis Tomlinson. He had wanted to go out yesterday and I decided to go with him. We were in the mall for only about ten minutes before a huge group of girls came flooding the store we were in. Luckily we had body guards, or who knows what could have happened.

"Whatcha doin?" I was pulled away from my thoughts as Liam sat down on the couch next to me. The TV was on, but I wasn't watching.

"Nothing really. Just thinking about how crazy it is that I'm friends with you guys." I answered honestly.