Chapter 21

~Lissa's POV~

Can you drown in tears? With all I've cried these past few days, you probably can. I was so upset that Harry didn't believe me. I was sad and angry. He should trust me. He should know that I would never cheat on him, but he doesn't.

It's been three days and he hasn't allowed himself to be in the same room as me, let alone look in my direction. Part of me hurt for him, knowing that he thought the girl he loved cheated, but the anger I felt was stronger. He was supposed to trust and believe me. 

I've heard so often in books and movies that relationships don't work without trust. Now I'm a first hand witness of that.

The boys didn't talk to me either, apart from Niall. I think he was only being nice to me for Tess. Harry had obviously told the boys what he saw and they believed it, which was understandable. If Tess told me she saw Niall cheat, I would believe her.

It sucked. I went from having six amazing friends to only one again. And the way the boys acted aroud me hurt. They looked at me with disgusted expressions and never said a word to me. I've cried myself to sleep every night these past few days.

I was lucky that Tess believed that I didn't cheat. It was a hard situation for her. Her boyfriend and friends thought I did and she probably had to listen to them talk crap about me. If she didn't believe me, I didn't know what I'd do.

I've decided that I'm going to leave. I'm going to get my own flat. I didn't want to leave Tess, but I know she loves being here with the boys and that she wouldn't want to leave Niall. I didn't want to go back to the hotel because I just needed to be alone. I didn't want anyone trying to find me.

I was going to go to the boys' first concert in LA tonight and then tomorrow I would fly back to London as soon as I could get a ticket and look for a flat. I was really going to miss the boys, but it was obvious they weren't going to miss me. 

I sighed and wiped the stupid tears off my cheeks as I packed my last bag. No one knew I was leaving and I didn't plan to say anything. I would tell Tess when I get to the airport.

I quickly shoved the suitcases under the bed as someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" I sniffed.

"Hey babe, you okay?" Tess asked as she saw me sitting on the floor with wet cheeks.

I shrugged. "I wish I would just stop crying already."

She frowned with sad eyes and came to sit beside me. "You love him; feelings like this is understandable."

I frowned. "That doesn't help."

Tess sighed. "I know, but it's true. Come on, let's go out and get your mind off things."

I agreed and quickly went to the bathroom to wash the tears stains from my face. I grabbed my jacket and followed Tess out the door.

"Tess!" We both turned around and saw the boys standing there. Niall was waving,- at Tess- Louis and Zayn were both glaring at me, Liam looked really uncomfortable and kept looking between Harry and I. Harry was looking at his shoes and refused to look up.   

My eyes began watering at the looks I was reciving and I looked up at the ceiling and nlinked repeatedly. I refused to cry in front of them.

"Tess, do you want to come out to lunch with us?" Louis asked Tess.

Tess glanced at me and Niall quickly added, "Lissa can come too."

Niall was standing between Louis and Zayn and immediately received a jab to his sides from both of them.

"What are you doing?" Zayn hissed.

"Shut up." Niall muttered.

"Um, you can go Tess, I'll stay here." I muttered awkwardly.