Chapter 18

~Harry's POV~

The broken bits of my heart fell to the pit of my stomach. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Okay, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration, but it still hurt.

I felt like I was frozen, just staring at her. There she was, right were she was waving from only seconds ago, with arms around some guy's neck and face attached to his. They were full on going at it too. Snogging in the middle of the sidewalk with no care in the world. It hurt to see her arms wrapped around his neck. That was how she would kiss me...

Anger quickly flared in me. She was cheating on me! I spun around in fury and began stalking down the street. I stuffed my hands in my pockets, only to realize that my phone was missing. I swore under my breath and turned around again, walking back in Lissa's direction. I spotted my phone on the sidewalk and grabbed it. Someone decided to bump into me at that moment and I looked up at them. Only I wish I hadn't. I saw Lissa in my peripheral vision and my eyes flickered to her. She was hugging the guy! I don't know why that bothered me so much seeing as they were just snogging, but I felt like killing the guy. Their arms were wrapped around each other very similar to how Lissa and I hugged.

Tears blurred my sight as I slowly turned around and began walking toward McDonald's. I've never experienced heart break like this. It sucked.

I decided to text Louis and tell him I wasn't going to be able to meet him. He would have to solve his problem on his own. I needed to be alone right now.

I got the attention of a Taxi and climbed in, asking the driver to take me to a small, secluded park, very far away from here. He obliged and we sped off. He could tell I wasn't in the best of moods, and didn't bother with conversation.

I unlocked my phone and cringed when I saw my background. It was a picture of Lissa and I from a few weeks ago. I quickly went to my pictures file and deleted all the ones with Lissa in them. If she thinks that she can come back like nothing happened, then she's got another thing coming.

The image of her kissing that guy was permanently burned in my brain and was making me angrier and sadder by the second. I loved her. What did I do to deserve this?

I rested my head against the cool glass of the window and watched the scenery pass by as tears ran down my face.

I wish I knew why she did it. Did I do something wrong? Was she getting bored with me? Is that guy better looking than me? It made no sense. She always seemed so happy to be with me.

I guess I was wrong.

I shut my eyes and tried thinking about anything other than Lissa. After what seemed like forever, the Taxi stopped. I payed the driver before stepping out of the cab and looking around. I stood in front of a small little park. There was no one around and it was peacefully quiet.

The quiet was soon interrupted by a loud sob escaping my mouth. I walked a few steps before sitting on the grass and pulling my knees to my chest. I cried and cried until I couldn't produce any more tears. It was getting dark but I made no attempt to leave.

I got up from my pitiful state on the ground and walked over to the swings. I sat down and rocked back and forth.

It was pitch black now and it was getting cold. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to check the time and noticed a ton of unread messages. I must not have noticed the vibration when I was crying. I was shaking too much to notice.

Lissa: Hey Hazza you almost here?

Lissa: Harry?

Lissa: Helloooo. Are you coming to get me?

Lissa: I'm getting worried.

Lissa: Are you okay?

Lou: Hey where are you? Lissa said you never picked her up. I'm on my way to get her now.