Epilogue

~Lissa's POV~

I was laying in bed a few days later when I heard the door open. I quickly pulled the blanket over my head and was as still as possible.

"Lissa. I know you're under there." I heard Harry laugh.

I remained silent and didn't move. I felt Harry get on the bed and crawl over to me.

"Boo!" He shouted as he pulled the sheet back. I screamed.

"No! Don't hurt me! Help! It's a monster!"

Harry put his head down on the bed and laughed silently. I took the opportunity to pull the blanket back over my head. I felt Harry slip under the blanket.

"Hi!" He grinned when he saw my face under the blanket. Light was shining through the window and the blanket was thin, so it wasn't very dark.

I smiled, flicked his nose, and turned around.

"Don't hide from me! You know you love me!"

I suddenly felt his hands on my waist and he started tickling me, causing me to burst out laughing. I struggled and turned back around to face him.

"Stop!" I gasped. "Please!"

He stopped tickling me and smiled. I grinned cheekily and popped my head above the blanket. Harry got out from under the blanket and moved so he was hovering over me. He leaned in to kiss me, but at the last moment I ducked under the blanket again.

He pulled the blanket back down but I just pulled it right back up.

"Peek a boo!" Harry cooed like he was taking to a baby when he pulled the blanket down again. He rubbed his nose against mine, giving me an Eskimo kiss.

I grinned at him and pulled the blanket over my head, holding it tight so he couldn't pull it down again.

"You'll never get me!" I cried.

"We'll see about that." Harry muttered and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"No!" I yelled.

"Please." He whined. "Kiss me?"

I laughed. "Nope."

"I'll have to take drastic measures then." He then dug his hands in my sides and tickled me again. I began laughing and thrashing around.

"Ahh! No please!" My sides hurt from laughing so hard. I yanked the blanket down and started slapping Harry's arm. He wasn't excepting that and lost his balance, falling on me.

"Ooof!" Air whooshed out of my lungs as all his weight landed on me.

He made no attempt to get off me, instead he rested his forearms on either side of my head to support his upper body while he looked at me.

The blanket was trapped under his arms so I couldn't pull it back up.

"Got you." He whispered.

I sighed. "You did."

"You know you love me." He smiled cheekily.

"I do."

He leaned down slowly until his lips finally touched mine. Sparks went through me just like every time we kissed.

He pulled back and smiled. "I love you."

He leaned down and kissed me on the nose before moving off me and laying down next to me. He wrapped one arm under me and one around my waist, pulling me to him and holding me. I cuddled into him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I've always wanted to play hide-and-seek under the covers with my girlfriend." Harry sighed after a while.

"That was cute." I smiled contently.

Harry leaned his head against mine and sighed.

"Promise you won't ever leave me."

I smiled. "I promise."

THE END