Isa

I thought i was dreaming about the fire i felt on my toes.

But it was only Stella, my creepy cousin heating my toes with her blow dryer.

"Get off you freak!!"

"Like I would!"

And with that she pounced on the bed.

"So how was last night?"

I asked getting out of bed with heavy lids.

By the way my name is Isabella but everyone calls me Isa, and I was asking my cousin stella about her night out with her latest beau if I can even call him that since she has a new one every forth night.

Stella is 5,3 sexy and funny when she isn't trying to be bossy or annoying...but she isn't as bad as I sound, you know she just woke me up before 9am which is my 6am...she is funny,arrogant but not bitchy.

If you are a guy and she says hi to you it automatically makes you the coolest guy so its a competition for the guys in our school to get her attention.

She just got back from a club which goes by a name I can't remember and she was wearing what I would call a lemon green bra but with all the glitters on it was probably made to be worn on a beach, she wore a baby blue colour arm-velope, a little collar with a small pink tie and a very very short red denim skirt with black heels that I think should be used for drilling holes...what I call a fashion uh uh.

"it was great... wanna know what we did?"