20

donghyuck has his head on marks lap and they're trying to form a plan.

"so... how exactly do we drop subtle hints?" donghyuck looks up at mark.

"ummm... like being more touchy?"

"mark, i'm already a very touchy person i've always clung onto you."

"then i don't know!" mark sighs but then gets an idea.

"okay then... let's watch a scary movie! you know how you are..."

"oh my god.. i will literally be stuck to you mark are you sure?"

"yeah! this time i won't push you off i'll just deal with it." donghyuck smiles and sits up.

"okay then, let's go!"

"not now, it has to be dark. duh."

donghyuck looks at his phone.

"it'll be dark in another hour! ughhh..." he groans directly into marks ear.

"okay great! in the meantime we can study." mark pushes donghyuck away from his ear and walks over to his desk.

"BORINGGGGG." donghyuck falls back onto marks bed and closes his eyes.

"come on. do you want to graduate?" mark comes back and sits down.

donghyuck gets back up and looks at what mark brought over.

"math? oh mark... my love... no."

"i'll help you."

"deal."

they study all the way until the sun sets.

donghyuck checks the time.

6:12pm

"okay we can stop now!" donghyuck snaps the book shut and stands up, stretching.

"you're hopeless." mark sighs and gets up also.

"kids! come down we're gonna eat!"

"coming!" they say simultaneously as they walk out of marks room and down the stairs.

"oh wow!!! it looks amazing!" donghyuck runs over to the table and sits down.

"awww thank you sweetheart. mark, your dad will be home tomorrow he's being held up at work so he's just gonna sleep there."

"okay." mark sits down next to donghyuck and begins to eat.

"hey mom, do you wanna watch a movie with us after we eat?" donghyuck does a thumbs up towards her due to his mouth being full.

"hmm.. well of course! just it can't be too long or else i might fall asleep." she laughs.

"mmmk." mark continues to eat.

~~

donghyuck is glued to mark. this whole movie he's been stuck to him. the poor popcorn they made earlier didn't last a minute.

"oh my god.. oh my god is there gonna be a ghost in there please say no." donghyuck buries his face into marks neck.

"donghyuck, they're literally opening the fridge."

"i'm scared i'm so scared.." donghyuck whines and tries not to cry over a movie about ghosts.

"mmm.. honey you're really scared aren't you?" marks mom continues to eye the two.

"yes... i hate ghosts." he whines again.

"okay, let's just go to bed." mark turns the movie off and stands up, finally able to move his limbs. they begin to walk upstairs but are stopped by marks mom.

"mark baby, i hope you know that mothers see all." she smiles towards both of them and then gets up heading towards her own room.

~~
extra

liked by metaeyong, gottawinwin, and 432 others

itmemarklee: never watch a scary movie with this guy.

comments:
iamdonghyuck: shut up.
theonlyyukhei: ok y'all cute
thebestdoyoung: babies
frostedjohnny: heheeheheheehehe