17

"the first day... our first day dating."

"i've waited so long, and this is what i get?"

donghyuck is sitting on his bed watching criminal minds while eating chocolate. at the same time he rants about mark to himself.

"oh my god. how are they detectives? it's obviously THAT guy! i mean come on!" he yells at his tv.

ding!

donghyuck picks up his phone without even thinking and reads the message.

itmemarklee:
hey

"no. he's not getting anything out of me. i will watch my criminal minds in PEACE and ignore him." donghyuck sets his phone back down.

a minute passes and he gives up and types a reply.

iamdonghyuck:
oh? who's this?

"jerk."

itmemarklee:
you're so petty.

iamdonghyuck:
i have a right to be? you literally watched people bully me and said nothing?

itmemarklee:
look, it's just hard for me to help like... if i did they would've assumed we were dating again.

iamdonghyuck:
do you like me

iamdonghyuck:
do you like me? at all?

itmemarklee:
of course i do. i didn't say a single lie yesterday.

iamdonghyuck:
oh yeah? doesn't seem like it. if you like somebody you protect them, no matter what anybody else has to think about it.

iamdonghyuck:
if you're just gonna lie to me repeatedly i don't want to talk.

itmemarklee:
i'm not lying... i like you but i wish you'd understand how hard it is for me to come out. i'm not like you, i'm not that comfortable with my sexuality yet.

donghyuck pauses at that

"ugh. he's right."

iamdonghyuck:
it's not about that. i don't care if you don't come out or not, my point here is you should've stood up for me.

itmemarklee:
well. i'm sorry. it's just i froze and i... i don't know? i've never been put in a situation like that before.

"do i forgive him?"

"why am i so whipped for this loser? why?"

iamdonghyuck:
i forgive you i guess...

itmemarklee:

"he's so cute

"he's so cute...."

iamdonghyuck:
ok bye

itmemarklee:
^_^

donghyuck flops down on his bed and lets out a very heavy and long sigh.

"ugh. this relationship is gonna be so tough."

ding!

donghyuck checks his phone once again.

itmemarklee:
oh yeah. i was thinking and um we should skip school tomorrow.

iamdonghyuck:
mmm... for what exactly?

itmemarklee:
i wanna take you somewhere.

iamdonghyuck:
oh.

itmemarklee:
yeah. i'm not feeling school for tomorrow..

iamdonghyuck:
ha. i'm never feeling school so i'm in!

itmemarklee:
okay, just meet me up there. i'll text you the address.

iamdonghyuck:
okay

iamdonghyuck:
stop texting me i'm watching a show.

donghyuck turns his phone on silent then throws it somewhere into his bed.

he snuggles up into one of his blankets and intensely watches his show.