3

so donghyuck and mark are in the principals office.

"you idiot. i cannot stand you. i hate you. i don't know why you're my best friend."

"ok LISTEN.. it wasn't really my fault ya know i tried to just get her to hear us out.."

flashback to 30 minutes prior

"okay, can everybody please come up front and turn in their homework?"

donghyuck stands up and winks at mark.

he walks up front and hands the teacher two envelopes.

"$10 each, this is for me and the other is for mark okay?"

Ms. Prickles gasps.

"young man! i would NEVER accept a bribe from a student! how dare you? both of you. get out!" she yells out as loud as she possibly can.

present time

"TO HEAR US OUT? YOU BRIBED HER STUPID."

"AND WITH $20. WHO WOULD ACCEPT A BRIBE OF $20??"

"okay CALM DOWN. it was on short notice i did what i could."

mark just sighs and begins to pout.

"my last year of high school and i've been to the principal twice already. both times because of him. what am i doing? why do i talk to this idiot?" mark whispers to himself under his breath.

"what did you say?"

"NOTHING."

the room goes silent for a good 10 minutes.

"hey donghyuck, do you by any chance know somebody named haechan?"

donghyuck freezes.

"ummm... no...?"

"well some guy messaged me yesterday and said he went to elementary with me. so i figured you'd know him considering the fact we went to the same one...."

"oh i might've just forgot.. do you have a picture?"

"yeah hang on."

he shows donghyuck "haechan"

"oh.. YEAH! i remember that kid. one time he ate sand on the playground..."

mark looks up at donghyuck.

"interesting ..."

suddenly the principal walks in and takes a seat as he begins to lecture them.

~~
extra

liked by thebestdoyoung, chenlehehe, and 72 others

iamdonghyuck: so. i got mark sent to the principals office with me for the second time.. aren't we the cutest 😘!!!

comments:
chenlehehe: HAHAHHHAAHAHAHA!!
theonlyyukhei: HAHAHAHAHAHA.
metaeyong: i'm so sick of you.
itmemarklee: ^^ what taeyong said