chapter nineteen

***** I am sooooo sorry everyone reading my story! I was having problems and I needed some time to figure things out.******

After we got home from my old home everything started being awkward because none of us really talked to each other anymore.  I don't know what happened while we were there, but it seems like we all drifted farther apart.  Liam and Danielle broke up, Hannah and I stopped talking to eachother, and Niall and I weren't as close.   I felt so alone, and I regreted ever continuing to talk to Niall after the Pen Pal project was over.  If I hadn't continued talking to Niall Hannah and I would still be close friends, I don't even know if we still are friends, but my sister would still be alive because I would have been there to stop her. 

I started thinking about suicide.  If I end my life everything would be solved because I won't feel lonely anymore. 

I spent days laying in bed crying.  

Niall walked in on me while I was crying.  "Oh My God! Frances! Whats wrong!?" he shouted.   I looked at him shocked and then tried to hide the evidence of tears, it didn't work.  "I'm sorry Niall, I didn't know you were here." I looked down so he wouldn't see my face.  He walked closer to me and tuched my chin slowly lifting my head up.  "Please tell me what's wrong." he said worried.  I debated wether to tell him what was really wrong and what was really going through my head or telling him a lie.

I choose to lie, only because I didn't want to worry him even more than he really was.

"I got into a fight with my mom." I lied.  He looked at me.

"Okay, now tell me the truth." Dang! How did he know I was lying?

I sighed he cought me.  Now I have to tell him the truth.  "I just can't do this anymore Niall." Tears started to roll down my cheek again.  "Every day I wake up knowing that I don't have a friend or a sister anymore.  I loved them both and now there gone, I let them slip right out of my hands without even fighting for them." Now I was sobbing.

Niall pulled me close to him.  "I love you.  I will always love you.  You have me to talk to when you think you have no one.  You're not just my girlfriend, you're my best friend and I don't want to lose you.  I know you're thinking of horrible things.  I can see it in your eyes, that you've had enough, but I don't want to have to move on, or find another girl.  There will never be another girl in my life because you are the only one for me." That was probably one of the sweetest things Niall has ever said to me.  I looked at him, and wiped the tears that were freely falling down his cheeks.  "I love you too." I half smiled.

****HANNAH'S P.O.V*********

I miss her so much.  She was the only person who ever really cared about me before I met Harry.  I don't know what happened but we just stopped hanging out.  I hate this.  I hope she'll be home tomorrow, because I'm going to talk to her tomorrow to try to get our friendship back.  I never wanted to lose her.  She is like my sister, whenever I needed her she was there in a second. 

"Harry.." I called

"Yes love?" he asked kissing my forehead.

"Can you call Niall for me?"

"Why?"

"I need to talk to him." He looked at me like there was something I was hiding.  All of the sudden it hit me what he was thinking, "Oh god no Harry! I just need to ask him how Frances is!" He thought I was cheating on him with Niall!

"Okay." He called Niall and asked how Frances was, "She's fine, but he said she misses you."

that's all I needed to hear.  I got up and went  over to her apartment.

****FRANCES'S P.O.V.******

well we're friends again.  It's been almost months since we made up.  I had gone to rehab to get rid of my depression, and now it's like I'm a new me!  Today is also Niall and my 8 year aniversery since we met!!!

Niall has been acting suspisious and it's kind of really scary. 

Everyone was over at our house for the party.  Niall called me, "Frances!"

I walked over, everyone was smiling, almost like they knew what was going on.  "I love you.  It feels like just yesterday I was sending my first letter to you." My heart was pounding, "I can't express how much you mean to me." 

He knelt on one knee and pulled out a pretty blue box.....

*************************

so this is the end :( I loved writing this but I was just running out of ideas.  That's why it took me so long to update

but if you would like you could read my story underneath and im writing two more called survival method and perfection

I love you all, and thank you for reading :)

-Hannah <3