chapter eight

Niall's P.O.V

Today Frances and I are going to be going to hang out, boy have I got alot to tell her.  I have no idea what to wear, I feel so ugly compared to Frances, she's so beautiful.  The way her beautiful green eyes light up when she sees me, her perfect wavy ginger hair that fell to the middle of her back. Everything about her makes my heart race, chills go down my spine, and makes my mind go blank.  Maybe shes more then a friend?  No that can't be we've known each other for so long and I've never felt this way about her, but then again I've never felt this way about a girl before in my life.  

I hopped into the shower. after my shower I brushed my teeth like mad! I really want to look good for her.  I ran into Zayn's room, "Zayn man, I don't know what to wear!" I said to him, if anyone would know what to wear on an important day Zayn would, he's got an amazing sense of style, "what? Niall you have to slow down and talk normal, now what did you say?" he said at me confused, "I don't know what to wear" I said so slow I started sounding like Harry.  "umm, go with beige trousers, white shoes, which ever white ones you want to wear, and a white shirt with a purple hoodie?" Zayn suggested, "Zayn you genious!" I shouted and hugged him and ran out of the room.

I threw on the clothes Zayn suggested and ran out the door after checking my hair.

When I got to her house she was already sitting outside with Louis? "hey" I said trying not to sound jelous that Louis there before me. But Frances, she was wearing a blue and white striped tank top and ripped blue skinny jeans with a pair of white allstar converses.  I noticed that her hair was shorted then before, "I got my hair cut, do you like it?" she asked me as we were walking down the stairs of her front porch.  It was in a bob cut down to her shoulders, it's aboslutly stunnig, "yes I think it looks amazing that way" I complemented and her cheaks turned a light pink. "Louis chose my outfit" she giggled, her laugh is so pretty.

we arived at the park, and I pulled her to the same spot we always go, the tree that is low enough for me to climb, Frances could barley climb it when we first came to this tree, but now she can climb it like a pro.  We just sat there in silence, not an awkward one, but a peaceful one.  I've just got to do it, 20 seconds of pure insane courage.  I broke the silence saying,"Frank, there's something I've got to tell you" "sure anything" she said leaning her head on my shoulder, I froze I forgot what to say, oh no not now, not when I have her with me this is the second to last time I will see her in a long time!  Just wing it, I though to myself, "I am in absolute-" I was cut off by a blood curtling scream, Frances and I jumped down and ran in the direction the scream came from, a girl was laying on the ground just screaming, I got scared,"what's going on!?" I asked the person who was standing next to me, "I'm not sure" she said sounding as scared and freaked out as me. 

The parimetics arive moments later, after they got her in the ambulance Frances and I left.  Great, how am I ever going to tell her what I have to say tomorrow, when I have like a minute to talk to her.

**********A/N*************

hey guys, im pretty sure you already know what he has to say if you do please dont say it and if you dont you'll find out soon. 

thanks for reading please comment what you think, and please vote thanks so much

and a special thanks to my best friend who helped with the plot of this chapter, and for being my bestfriend, i know i know thats soooooo cheesy lol