chapter fifteen

Was Niall planning on comming here?  Is that why he said see you instead of talk to you? 

I finished reading the letter to myself. 

She killed herself...  I ran down the stairs screamming, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom."  I was now standing infront of her, "Mom."  "What Frances." she said annoyed "I found this in Maddy's room." I said out of breath, who knew running down those stairs would be that much effort.  I handed her the note and she opened it.  Her eyes widdened at the content in the note, tears were building up and she set the note down, "Oh my god." is all she could manage to say.  So now we know how she died. 

 We had visiters all through the day.  My second cousins ex-wife, Hannah's family, some of my mom's old friends, cousins that I didn't know, aunts and uncles, and people like that.  I sat in my old room most of the time.  Not because I was being rude and trying to shut every one out, but because I really couldn't deal with some one saying, "I'm sorry about your sister, honey." that would make me burst out crying.  I spent the day texting Hannah, Niall, Eleanor, and Louis. 

Some one knocked on my door.  "Who is it?" I asked.  "It's me" my cousin Chase said.  "Come in." is all I told him.  Chase walked into my room.  his blonde hair looked perfect as usual.  Chase was one of those popular people, captin of the football team, bunch of girls dying to date him.  The funny thing about my family is that we all have green eyes.  "So, I'm geussing you already know about how Maddy died?" he asked me.  "I was the first person to know.  I found her suicide note in her room earlier." I said bluntly.  "Oh.  Well was she ever depressed?" Chase asked me, I think he was trying to find a reason for her suicide, well he's asking the wrong person, I barley ever payed attention to her.  "I'm not sure, I know that when her boyfriend broke up with her, she was really sad but that's all I would know." I stated. 

That night I was sitting at home, alone.  My mom and family went to the funeral home to go visit 'her' before the viewing tomorrow.  I hate funeral homes, they smell like death covered by flowers which make the situation worse because flowers remind me of death, so I was better off not going.  Besides I'll be there tomorrow listening to like nine hundred people saying "you have my sympathy" and stuff like that.  It was around ten at night, for some reason my family wasn't home, but oh well.  They probably went to my grandparent's house or something. 

I walked into the kitchen because I was thirsty.  I heard people talking outside, they were talking quietly.  This made me nervous.  I heard people walking up my front door steps.  I knew it wasn't anyone from my family because they all go in and out from the back door.  I got a little nervous.  I sat down on the floor by the sink.  I wrapped my arms around my legs and sat there listening to the people trying to figure out what they were saying, but it was no use, I didn't understand what they were saying.  Their words sounded slurred, only because of them being outside and windows and door and walls seperating us.  The doorbell rang.  I debated wether or not I should open the door.  I desided open it. 

I walked up to the door nervously, I looked out the window, then unlocked the door, opening it slowly I staired at the faces of the people wide eyed.

***A/N***

hi every one.  sorry for not uploading this last night.  I was super tired and I didn't get home until around 8 Pm and today was the first day of school for me.  Thanks for reading.  PLEASE vote comment and all that :) I love reading comments on the story.  and sinse today is august 29........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!!!!!!!!! I know I know he's probably not reading this but still lol :) happy birthday daddy direction ;) haha

bye thanks for reading :)