chapter twelve

Hannah and I got on the plane, we were flying to Callifornia, for the first time we were both absolutly terrified.  Harry and Niall insisted on paying for our plane tickets, we had no choice but to say ok because they would have done that anyway.  "here we go!" Hannah said with nervousness in her voice mixed with excitment.  Hannah's hair is curled and pulled up in a messy bun.  Her hazel eyes shined with happiness and life, she's sort of a prep and I'm not, but otherwise we are just like eachother. 

we got on the plane, the boys got us first class seats, I don't know why, we would have been fine sitting in the middle class part of the airplane.

____________________

we arived at Callifornia, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Liam were all waiting for us.  "hey love!" Harry screamed running up to Hannah, attacking her with a bear hug.  Niall wraped his arms around my waist, I leaned my head on his shoulder and said, "I missed you so much!" Niall whispered in my ear, "me to" he kissed my head, and once againg Louis ruined it by saying, "Oh god, please get a room!" I giggled and said, "your just upset because Eleanor's not here" and stuck my tounge out at him.  I let go of Niall and hugged the rest of the boys, Hannah did to, but her hug with Niall was noticably awkward, we all went out to eat together and the next day they would be shooting their music video. 

"what are you getting" Liam asked me and Niall. "ummm, I was thinking the pizza, how about you Frank?" Niall asked me.  "the toco" I said and Harry smiled at me and said, "that's my favorite food" I giggled and said, "oh really?" he shook his head.  Hannah smiled at him, he smiled back at her, "no PDA!" Louis, Zayn, and Liam shouted at the same time. Niall, Hannah, Harry, and I stuck our tounges out at them and Harry said, "your just jelous" he fliped his  curls, Louis and Hannah's cheaks turned red.  Wow he flipped his hair and got them overwhelmed I thougt chuckling to myself.

*********A/N********

hey sorry the chapter isnt that long but i promise you I will write a longer one tommorow.  and please read I Promise You by cuddlesbear83 please she is my best friend and she really needs more reads votes and comments :) please read it. thanks\

Vote, and comment:) thanks :)xx