chapter sixteen

There stood the beautiful faces of Niall, Hannah, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Eleanor, Perrie,and Danielle.  I haven't really talked to Perrie in a long time, only becuase she and her girl group, Little Mix have been really busy.  I was so happy that they actually came to be here with me  and I was feeling a little stupid for being afraid of them.  I laughed at myself because of that.  "Hey, thanks for comming guys!" I squealled attempting to wrap my arms around all of them, in our silly group hug. 

I let everyone in the house.  We all sat down in the living room and started talking.  I noticed Hannah wasn't really speaking to anyone but whispering to Harry.  She has never acted so I geuss you could say awkward around me or my house before.  I really wanted to know what her and Harry were talking about.  Were they talking about me?

I woke up curled up in Niall's arms.  I looked around and saw Hannah and Harry cuddling on the recliner, Eleanor and Louis curled up on a couch next to Liam and Danielle, although Liam's head was on Danielle's lap and Liam had streatched his legs out onto Louis and Eleanor's laps.  I giggled, oh Liam.  I quietly stood up, looking around to see if my mom's car keys were on the counter where she always put them to see if she was home.  They were there.  I walked into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee for my mom because I know she likes her coffee in the morning.  

***Hannah's P.O.V.***

I woke up, people were fighting, gosh I hate when people fight.  Fighting in my eyes is pointless.  I shook Harry, waking him up.  "What?" he asked I giggled at his beautiful morning voice.  "It's time to get up, sleepyhead." I giggled.  he opened his eyes, sat up and ran his fingers through his messy hair, he leaned towards me and pecked my lips.  He smiled at me and got up.  Harry walked towards Louis, he knelt down by Louis face and screamed, "Louis!  If you don't get up I'm going to eat all of your carrots!!" Louis eyes shot open and he grabbed Harry's wrists, "over my dead body!" he shouted at Harry.  Harry, Louis, Eleanor, and I started laughing.   

The day went sort of as today went, of course after we got to Frances's house.  I couldn't help but notice that Frances wasn't acting like herself.  She was stairing at me, sort of like a glare almost.  Was she mad at me?  What did I do to make her mad?  Was it because I was sitting next to Niall earlier?

Frances, Perrie, and Danielle went upstairs to help her mom sort through some of Maddy's old clothes that they were giving to GoodWill.  El and I just sat down on the couch and talked about one of our friends getting engaged at 18.   I thought Perrie called me so I walked upstairs, I was standing near Frances's room and I heard her say, "Hannah, she's just, well you know that we have been best friends for like three years?" she asked probably Danielle.  "yeah" Danielle replied to her.  "Hannah is just like so preserved, it's kind of annoying.  I'm suprised that I'm still her friend.  I mean she is sort of very annoying.  How quiet she is and sometimes Ignores me.  I don't really even like her." My eyes widened.  I'm a very sensitive person, I was now holding back tears. 

I ran down the stairs, and out the front door.  Harry was following me.  Probably a block away Harry cought me.  He grabbed my arm gently and turned me around.  My hands were over my eyes, hiding my tears.  Harry instantly realized I was upset and pulled me into his arms.  I pressed my face into his chest crying silently.  "I can't believe Frances would say something like that about me." I cried.  "What did she say?" Harry asked me,  "That I'm annoying,and that she didn't like me." I cried even harder.  Harry wrapped his arms around me tighter. 

***A/N***

Hi! :)

ok so i just want to say that nothing like that would ever happen between me and my bestfriend.  she understands that i have problems being open to people and I love my bestfriend, (NO HOMO) lol she is one of the best people i have ever met, and yeah we have little things that we disagree about but otherwise I swear that we could be twins :)

thanks for reading :) dont forget to vote, and comment :) thanks and I wont be able to upload tomorrow.  I have a football game to go to.  Im in marching band so ill try to upload two times on saturday haha, ok bye everyone :)