chapter eighteen

We walked back to my house laughing and talking about anything that poped into our minds.  We were walking past a drain pipe and Liam looked down, pure fear all over his face.  Liam screamed and jumped on Zayn.  "Are you mad?" Zayn asked, clearly irretated because Liam interupted Zayn's 'stare into a mirror and tell myself how beautiful I am' session.  Zayn always has a mirror and a comb with him at ALL times.  "There's a sp-sp-sp-spoo-nn." Liam said hiding his face in Zayn's chest.  I looked over to my right and there it was, laying on the ground was the dreaded spoon.  Louis picked it up and desided it would be funny to chase Liam around with it.  Well actually it was funny.  Watching Liam run around screaming bloody murder.  I couldn't stand I was laughing so hard.  Hannah was litteraly on the ground laughing.  "All right Lou, I think you've scared him enough." Harry said.  Louis put the spoon down and said, "All right mate I'm done." Liam and Louis walked back over to us, tired and out of breath. 

Wel walked into my house.  I looked around and saw everyone standing there dressed in sad looking clothes.  I was just about to ask "what's going on?" but I remembered, Maddy's viewing was tonight.  I looked down, tears stinging my eyes.  It's like Niall knows when I'm sad because he is instantly there for me to cry on his shoulder.  God I love him.  Niall put his arms around me, I leaned my head on his shoulder and cried. 

We had to get ready really fast but we made it just in time. 

I was feeling super nerves, I really don't want to be there.  Only because that's my sister.  I don't want to see my sister in a casket, dead.  I just want to run and give her a hug, to say goodbye, and to appologize for all the times I was so mean to her.  I want to see her one last time. 

The whole car ride there I was quiet.  I held Niall's hand tightly. 

I got out of the car, I looked at the funeral home.  It looked like a sad place.  Dark red bricks, sad droupy flowers. 

We walked into the funeral home.  The smell of flowers and death was overwhelming.  This man who looked like a vampire, Black suit, pale skin looked at us and said, "She's in the room over there if you want to pay a visit before the viewing starts.  Pay a visit, he had to choose those words like we were just going to walk in there and she was going to be sitting up and smiling and talking to us.  I took a deep breath.  "I can't go in there Niall." I said looking at him. Niall put his arms around my waist and said, "I know but you have to." he pecked the top of my head.  "I don't want to see her like that, I can't it would be to hard for me." I said resting my head on his chest, tears rolling down my cheeks.  "I know, but do it for your mom, just imagine what could be going through her mind right now, that's her daughter in there." Niall replied softly.  I cried harded thinking about what my mom could be thinking about right now.  That's her daughter, laying in there, in a casket, dead. I cried for a long time. 

When I calmed down I walked into the room with her body surrounded by my friends, and holding Niall's hand tightly, I felt safe like that.  "Oh god." I heard Hannah gasp, I instantly closed my eyes, not wanting to know what she said that about.  We got close to the casket and I opened my eyes.  I couldn't do it, I turned around and fell on the floor, holding my knees close to my chest crying, Niall's arms were instantly around me, holding me close.  I cried into Niall's shoulder, "I can't do this Niall, That's my sister." I sobbed, "Why did she have to die?" I sobbed. 

Niall and I walked back into the room where Maddy's lifeless body lays.  Niall took me out of the room so I could calm down.  Hannah saw me and ran and tackled me with a hug, soon everyone else joined in.  (Harry, Zayn, Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, Danielle, Liam, and Niall)

*********A/N*********

Hey guys so yesterday I tried to upload this chapter but while it was publishing the website desided to upgrade itself :/ so I lost the whole chapter and I had to re tpye it. 

so anyways did this chapter make you cry? I know I did cry while writing it only because it reminds me of things that happened when my grandma passed away.  so if you did leave a message if you did and dont forget to vote :) thanks soooo much and sorry about the chapter being up late