Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I sat there waiting for Blaise to tell me about Smokey. Just then the man himself comes to sit at our table claiming “it was getting boring at my table.”

“Really, so Blaise was about to tell me about some call. Where you and a trainee where sent.” He smirked at me.

“It’s that damn calendars fault. Not that Smokey’s complaining. But yeah picture this. I was in the locker room all naked after my shower. My body was wet and glistening with water droplets that were still sliding down my body. I’m completely hairless you know. Well except for where it counts. It’s nice a trim there.”

“You have 2 seconds to tell the story. Or I will kick your fucking ass out this place.” Blaise said between gritted teeth. I was trying very hard not to giggle. Smokey means no harm. He just likes to rile Blaise. Since he makes it too easy, for the guys to piss him off.

Smokey’s POV

Damn but I love to see Blaise all mad. I smile as I look at him and Alia together. How I long to have what they have. But one day it will be my turn. I mean, I think I’m an ok looking guy. All that macho, I’m the best thing is just an act. One day a strong woman will come to me.

“Ok don’t get your panties in a bunch.” I say as I smack Blaise on the back. Then I turned to Alia, who leaned on Blaise’s chest and settled in to hear the story. “So the chief walked in to tell me about rescuing some cat. I was mad.  I had just showered. Now I had to go back out and do God knows what. But I got my ass dressed and headed out with Bret.

But once we got to the address. What greeted us was a woman dressed in nothing but a see through little dress with nothing but a thong and bra underneath.. I was shocked. Poor Bret was drooling. She had the calendar in her hand and when she saw us. The chick started flipping through it.” I smiled remembering that she walked away and gave us a great view of those 2 luscious humps of hers.

“No way, so what did you do?” Alia asked.

“Well we still didn’t know where her cat was at so we followed her in. I turned to Bret and punched his arm. Since the poor kid was literally drooling from the sight of her back side. I stopped her by asking her where the cat was. She turned and smiled as she got closed to the door. I didn’t know what it was a door too. But she motioned inside. I went in first and it was dark. She managed to close and lock the door, leaving Bret on the other side.” I paused for effect. That earned me a punch on the arm from Alia. Who was waiting impatiently, for the conclusion of my story.