RENNI RUCCI - US

{ RENNI RUCCI. }

ROLL IN PEACE

This was the first songs that I listened to and to be honest with you it was very boring. Even though females are coming up, I still believe that as artists they need to tighten up. But I've listened to her newest song and I think she's changed, which is good.

Elevators

It's definitely much better than the first song. It's fun and bubbly but not going to lie to you - I just want to see more. I feel like woman who want to rap should focus on their lyrical craft and they aren't but. I kind of liked it.

ACT FUNNY

HONESTLY THIS AINT IT. The lyrics are absolutely horrible, I ain't going to front. It's weird, it talks about beefing with another woman but I do think parts of this song you could sing to or mouth too while looking cute which is cool.

NEWEST ALBUM

BIG RUCCI

Light 30
THIS SONG IS SO GOOD. I think this song compliments her voice, Bike was definitely not good but literally I did like it. She's just a rapper who raps like this but I did enjoy thing so. Easy on the ears.

For Ever Mine
This song reminds me of Tokyo Jetz song I'm Good. It's absolutely nice and I really like the music, the auto tune singer was enjoyable especially her rap.

F.T.L.O.T.M
The beat reminds me of that kind of hip hop that was originally mixed with disco but she did well on this song. She spoke clearly and rap well. "King Kong, I'm on my apeshit." Definitely is my favourite line from this song.