NYA LEE - US

{NYA LEE. } - MY TOP 5 FAV RAPPER

NEW VIDEO

Honestly they both KILLED IT. Nya has this boss bitch voice, it's got hustle in it and I hear everything. Honestly I can't wait for more of her songs I'm looking forward to it!! One of my favourite rappers!!!

I didn't like the feat but now I love this!! They are my favourite rappers and honestly I've been constantly listen to nya lee. She is so good, I can't stop listening to her, it's her rawness.

HATERS

This is just a tune. I really love the beginning of the song, it just captures me and puts me into a really good mood, you hear her words and honestly I'm done with her. She makes me want to work hard for things and that's a queen.

HAVE MERCY

I felt like crying with this song. It kind of reminded me of Maria by 3D Na'tee because it's like a dialogue between her and the audience and you can truly hear her story. The chorus is catchy but her verses are amazing.

WINNERS SONG (Check on Spotify)

I am surprised that on Spotify this song is last, you can hear the hustle in her songs and I love it. This song makes me want to hustle and save my money and she's honestly worth the listen, I've been listening to this song for a month now and it still bangs.