MULATTO - US

{ MULATTO. }

BITCH FROM DA SOUF

The song is good, it's cheeky and original which I love it. It's so good, I can't relate being rich but I know that music now especially around women is about aspiration, whether it's about making money or telling people how much they make especially in the industry. But this is a playful song and I love it!!

ChaseDaMoney Freestyle

I'M SO SORRY. I thought I posted this song too but I didn't :( so here's my review on this song. As always I really love this song I don't know why but her lyrics are AMAZING. Mulatto is COMPLETELY KILLING IT and I love it and I'm here for it!!! The part where she says about grits wooow, queen. I really like this song and it's perfect when you're doing exercise ;)!

Her whole album

Mulatto is sooo good and I'am happy that she's decided to take out miss (when she was younger) and become a more mature brand

Mulatto is sooo good and I'am happy that she's decided to take out miss (when she was younger) and become a more mature brand. I really like every song in the album. But these are the songs which I listen to heavily; Infidelity (highly LIKED), Goin on, Solid and Baddest.

Small message!! URGENT PLEASE ANSWER

Do you think I should make a Spotify playlist and link it in my bio or the comment section? So you guys can listen to it on repeat. I'll probably update it every month, depending on how many artists I post!!