NICKI PT2. - US

{ NICKI MINAJ. }

COLLABS

NEWEST SONG (of early part of the year Lool)
IDOL BTS

I just don't know how to feel about this because it was so quick but I love how black artists take on Asian artists and see talent for what it is. Hopefully they don't forget but I proud of Nicki and other black artists who look at artists for who they are and not because of their skin colour or specific fan base. She took them seriously.

WELCOME TO THE PARTY Pop Smoke

I can't wait for him to post this because honestly this is the best collab that I've seen from Nicki. She's problematic at times but honestly this song pops. Especially her verse and I can't wait for it to be released.

HOT GIRL SUMMER Megan Thee Stallion- August 16th Friday

Honestly the best for the summer but I think that the song came out too late - people don't want to spend time, adding verses to Megan's songs and it's annoying. So that means thinks come out later, hopefully as she gets better less artist will do this. But this is lit.

OLDER SONGS
Did it on 'em

This is just a classic and I don't really like this song even though I know the words it's because of song but it's dark. It has never been my favourite song from her whole music collection but she is absolutely amazing 😉.

Right Thru Me

This is just a love song and a classic that you should know already and honestly it's just so good. I love this version of Nicki and I have always been a 'secret' fan of her.

Fly

This is a tune and I love this song it makes me cry Lool. This is an iconic song and it just gives me chills - I miss this version of Nicki, the weird and wacky, Nicki the ninja, the harajuku Queen.

Pills N Potions

This was just a cute song and I say it lightly but it was a way for Nicki to show different sides of her. I love this song but because I've repeated it multiple times in my head unfortunately I don't like the song anymore.

Question
Which is your favourite?
What other collabs do you like?