ANNOUNCEMENT

Listen this announcement is not about me discontinuing this book

Listen this announcement is not about me discontinuing this book. I just want to thank all of you for taking the time and energy to listen to these female artists. I made these books on a whim. I was tired of listening to basic music by men and tired of mumble rap. I wanted to hear hunger in a persons music. And all these women have hunger.

The fact that you have clicked on this page and even follow me means that you are dedicated to help these women go up the food chain (music industry). We are tired of seeing Nicki run the rap game, we have had enough!! We want to see the different selection of women just like men.

I was watching Co-Sign on Genius and this male rapper (Ice Cube) was like "these females are popping us, it's like every day a new female is out" and I didn't realise until making this book

I was watching Co-Sign on Genius and this male rapper (Ice Cube) was like "these females are popping us, it's like every day a new female is out" and I didn't realise until making this book. Every day it seems like a new female rapper has come out its exciting but also tiring because I want to be the first one to talk about it.

I want to know that straight or while I'm listening to their music I'm writing a little review on these artist. I want to know that I'm publishing soon as possible so you can know.

I was wondering has this book opened your eyes on the amount/extent of female rappers?

Have you always known?

Do you have any new Artists that you want me to review?

Have you always been a female rapper supporter?

If you're from the states, Do you have an Female artist who makes music and you think we should know about them?

These a few questions which I hope you answer!!