Sultry

The very next day, Pam got up early and straight to work, Fixing the couches and tables, cleaning the grime from underneath the TV, and finally to prepare breakfast. She did her daily chores as a mother, along with chores from being a brawler.

After what seemed like forever she finished up her daily work, and began to prepare breakfast. Seemingly enough this was enough to wake up her daughter. She smiled as she watched her daughter walk to the kitchen with messy hair, and still half-asleep. After serving her daughter she noticed Colt hadn't came out of his room. She smirked as she peeked into his bedroom.
Viewing inside she peered at Colts bed but saw no one looking around she found the couple together on the couch. Shelly has fallen asleep sitting down and Colt had seemed to have fallen asleep within her bare lap, Pam smiled and left the two.
——
Opening his eyes, fuzzy images flooded Colts vision, it took him a few seconds to concentrate on the colorful blobs of color. Blinking his eyes, he held his temples and looked up, immediately he was hit with the purple-haired beauty, he felt his face heat up as he viewed her sleeping figure. At first he tried to turn his head and look around however it began to pound with force causing him pain, once again he closed his eyes shut and tried to be still for his sleeping friend. Opening his eyes he saw himself face to face with her torso, he blushed mildly as he realized her lack in pants, his mind began to pound more as he tried to remember earlier thoughts.

'How did we get into this situation? Why was I asleep on her? Why does she have NO PANTS?!'

Unable to contain his anxiousness, Colt vibrated erratically and groaned out loud, he covered his mouth quickly as he saw his friend flinch. Looking up he was met with purple orbs, his friend yawned quietly and looked at him back. He blushed immensely when he realized he didn't have a shirt on.

Jumping off the girl, Colt miscalculated his steps and fell to the floor. He held his head in agony and his purple-haired friend rushed to his side.

"Christ! What's wrong with you? Are you still drunk?", cried out Shelly in a concerned tone, Colt said nothing but looked at her. She was squatting right besides him, her purple-locks hanged down to the side of her face, her eyes were absolutely gorgeous; However, the thing that seemed to drive Colt insane was her vibrant face, weather it had been the sunlight that peeked through the window, or perhaps her natural beauty, Colt found her image, her whole figure to be intoxicating.

Shelly was beginning to get worried as her best-friend hadn't responded to her question, and was now looking at her in a daze. She brought her hand up and put it to his forehead, she flinched when she felt heat radiating off of it. Grabbing his cheeks she looked into his eyes and saw they were still dazed-like, soon she began to feel the heat travel to his cheeks, creating  a red blush upon Colt. 

"I guess I better call Pam", Shelly sighed and helped Colt up, she grabbed his shoulder and laid him on his bed, as soon as she left, it seemed to snap the boy out of the daze.

"Ugh.. my head it hurts so freaking bad...", Colt whined out-loud as he held his pulsating head in his hands. It was bad when he woke up but after Shelly grabbed him, it seemed to have gotten worse. HE whimpered as he felt his heartbeat pulsate with his head, then a sickening feeling formed in his stomach. Trying to calm down Colt began to think of random things,

'Oh come on, not now, c'mon think about, Poco, uhm,, Jessie, how about... Shelly?'

At that suggestion the feeling became uncontrollable, Colt stood up frantically and rushed outside his room, running across his home, he ran past his sister, mom, ad his best-friend into the restroom. He barfed almost immediately, his body pulsated violently as he coughed up his insides. After a while Colt felt a cool hand on his back, he turned to see his purple-haired friend with a face fully of worry. She began to rub his back tenderly, at first her touch made him want to throw up, and he did; However after a while she moved her hand up to his hair, and it calmed his down sufficiently. Sooner or later his breathing subsided and his stomach began to calm down.