Chapter 27 [Edited]

A/n so here you go guys the last chapter thank all 900+ of you I dunno if I want to do an add on. Love all my flufdy unicorns

_____________________^_________________

Jacks P.O.V

Fucking great traffic, I impataintly wait fo the traffic light to go red before putting my foot on it. I pulled into street walk and slowed down until I hit 3 street walk were lillian said she would be. There were two men at the door almost as of they expected me.

"Is lillian burns here"

"Whats it to do with-" the husky voice was broken by a high pitch scream.

"Nevermind actually" I pushed through the men and made my way down the corridor with them chasing me. I noticed a slight crack in the door and thought that I could hide there, the door flung open and just to my luck I saw lillian in tears as her dad had that annoying smirk on his face.

"So your boyfriend came back I see" he winked at me "mabey he would like to join in"

Before her had a chance to react my fist had been implated into his face and he was groaning on the floor in pain I turned to face the men at the door "and your still here why?" I smirk returning my gaz but the Lillians excuse of a das. 

"Jack" I looked down to see a lillian I never wanted to see... hopeless and weak. 

I helped her up and held her close to my chest planting a kiss on her forehead before lowering out of the house if that's what's you want to call it and putting her in the back  of my car bofre taking her to the hospital.

"Jack..." he voice was nothing above a whisper "I'm sorry" she sign before it all goes silent.

"for what?" I ask "Lillian..." I face back to see that Lillian had lost consciousness. I think buy this point I am breaking the  speed limits.

once we had arrived at the hospital Lillian was immediately taken off of me and soon enough had nurses rushing around her trying to wake her up. after about an hour of them trying they decided that they had done everything that they could and decided just to see if she would wake up at her own accord.

she looked peaceful.